Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the GTi Festival at Santa Pod and found this little number up for sale.

Posted Image

He says he's spent ?7k on it, and ?1000 was on fitting of the bodykit alone (yeah right).

Posted Image

[+o(][+o(][+o(]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plus he's put "For Sell" in the windscreen LOL
Trust me. The whole sales pitch had poor spelling and bad grammer. Nows theres nothing wrong with that, but if you want someone to part with the best part of ?8k then you should atleast get someone else to proof read your advert first [:$]

·
Registered
343 Posts
it drives me up the wall when they cut the mesh so they can fit the exhausts through!

it looks sooooooooooooo cheap. it amazes me how they can think it looks good

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
it drives me up the wall when they cut the mesh so they can fit the exhausts through!

it looks sooooooooooooo cheap. it amazes me how they can think it looks good
Mesh looks cheap, no matter what you do to it !!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
i know he should have got some one to check it,but.it had bad spelling because he was not english(sounded french or something)

me and redbeard spoke to him.it's not my taste but my car isnt probably his taste either,he truly has spent ?k's on it.he's only a young lad and he loves his car isn't that what it's all about?

is that all he wanted because he said some thing about turning an offer down for about that on flea bay?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
not to my taste at all feel a bit sorry for him spelling sale wrong as he wasnt english, poor lad, all to their own i guess if we were all the same the world wud b crap

·
Registered
641 Posts
Just got back from the GTi Festival at Santa Pod and found this little number up for sale.

Posted Image

He says he's spent ?7k on it, and ?1000 was on fitting of the bodykit alone (yeah right).

Posted Image

[+o(][+o(][+o(]
How was Santa Pod?? Was going to go but my mate was working and wasn't sure about the weather. Did ya take ya car up the 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
74 Posts
i was at the pod today(white mk4)

when my other half seen that mk4 she nearly pi**ed herself laughing

nice rims tho

theres defo gonna be a lot more mk4,s like this,did anyone see the charged r32 with lexus back lights!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I saw that beauty too, tasty... Was freezing to death today, but well worth it watching some of the older golfs running up the strip, even with my hangover :)

I swear that all of the fastest cars i saw on the strip today were probably also the oldest cars too...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts