Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys...

Call this cheating if you want but i work for Vodafone UK and theres a competetion going.

WHAT IS THE DEVICE/EQUIPMENT?

Posted Image

some say that its a back drive but i dont think so....

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Having another guess, a Sony Ericsson wireless print server so that you can print out your photos?

Or, a Sony Ericsson router for connecting to broadband services? [:cool:]

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
How about a least cost routing, router to route PBX calls to mobiles via a mobile phone, or somekind of SMS modem for a network that uses a mobile rather than internal SMS modem.

All at a guess that is.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Riddle me this

Riddle me that

That pink thing looks like

Something a woman might stick....

In her handbag !

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hi Guys...

Call this cheating if you want but i work for Vodafone UK and theres a competetion going.

WHAT IS THE DEVICE/EQUIPMENT?

Posted Image

some say that its a back drive but i dont think so....

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I would say its an unlocking clip or eprom flashing device. for perhaps the T68/T610 connector type?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
mmm.. i like the sound of that one...

In a nutshell can you elaborate on that one mate
there is a big market for unlocking clips, which are basically boxes that are designed to remove the need for a laptop when removing the SP locks from mobile phones, its less messy, theres nothing (much) that could go wrong, and market traders can do them.

the box just has a simple circuit board and chip , with a 'GO' button normally.. we used to use them all the time .

plug it in, hit the button, it uploads the stuff into the phone, phone reboots. wolah!

example at http://www.ttsunlock.biz/Benq-Siemens-E61-unlock-Clip-p-16357.html

please remember this is a guess....!

·
Registered
196 Posts
No that belongs to Rob...it is very quick indeed...he's put a lot of work into it and its def paid off...its pushing similar figures to your own

I work in fountain as well...I have a black GTTDI W reg...only got a tuning box at the moment

I'm suspecting you also work in Fountain as you have seen Rob's car...which one is yours...I've seen a couple Golfs around here that looked modified

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now i must say thats preety freeky....

Ahh is that his name...iv been hoping to catch up with him if i ever bumped into him. Mines the Blk 1.8T. I had an accident few weeks back so thats why iv havent brought it in.. but i pick it up on Friday if all goes well..

Yeah im in Fountain too. im in one of the labs. Seeing as you are VF internal then how can i refuse the link: http://gonzo/devices_blog/

Let me no how the competetion goes then as im giving up now lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
I remember seeing your car...shame about the crash but at least she'll be back soon

I'm sat on the first floor in section 4. I was told that it was a power pack for the phone

1 - 20 of 21 Posts