Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From another post I gave 10/10 to the W850i sony ericsson. Not many things get such high regard in my world.

What do you own that gets 10/10 in your opinion and why?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Leatherman wave2

I use it constantly, for whipping open pc cases, re crimping rg cable, removing staples, it got used 4 times on my MTB cycle ride on sunday, It fixed Nosaj's car at the Awesome RR day, I tightened my glasses with it earlier and I used my mates one to replace the dash lights and bumper on our car in Australia.....

In fact I probably use it nearly every single day... even though its a bit geeky, it is the most usefull thing I posses...

Posted Image

·
Registered
287 Posts
10/10 to my Sony Ericsson W810i when i first had it. 2M pixel camera, MP3 player, Radio, Calender and Phone all built into to one compact gadget! Can also use it on flights, as you can switch on the MP3 player only. Great for when i'm away with work. Unfortunately i've had it for almost a year now and they keep coming out with better ones!

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Well tabaronie deleted my first post so

My favourite item which gets 10/10 is my life like real feel female lower extremities in the moulded form of Jenna Jameson they are rare and worth the money let me tell you.

Pick it up used from e-bay

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

My favourite item which gets 10/10 is my life like real feel female lower extremities in the moulded form of Jenna Jameson they are rare and worth the money let me tell you.

Or get a girlfriend [;)] But probally more expensive...[:(]

·
Registered
1,198 Posts

[:O]

Posted Image

This is my favourite gadget, wirelessly streams music from my PC upstairs, a great piece of kit and an absolute bargain IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Nokia 3230. Such a good phone has Tomtom mobile installed on it with speed camera alerts - 10/10

followed closely by the Sony PSP - 9.9/10

[:)]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
My Ingersol-Rand 1/2" Drive Air Gun.. something like 1000nm of torque (cant remember how much to be honest). One of the best on the market and for the price id bloody hope so. Only for work use though

·
Super Moderator
50,205 Posts
My Ingersol-Rand 1/2" Drive Air Gun.. something like 1000nm of torque (cant remember how much to be honest). One of the best on the market and for the price id bloody hope so. Only for work use though
I'm glad you said it's only for work,as I couldn't imagine it being used to stir a trifle[:p].

Chris.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts