Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha, so people. what air fresheners are you lot using? [;)]

my mate sprays his magic tree with versace blue jeans [:S] smells nice though.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Poppy Coral! [Y] And there's usually a subtle hint of whatever aftershave i'm wearing at the time! [;)]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well, I'm currently using "eau de WSS" (Wet Springer Spaniel) :)

It's a strange odour to be honest, and not one of my favourites! I also combine it with "walking in horse sh1t and then treading it into the mats" and that old classic smell of "not hoovering the car out for about 3 months!"

Beautiful!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I got some berry thingy that goes under the seat - amazing - gets rid of the stale smoke smell I leave [:$] love it to bits, Available at halfrauds

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
It smells of odur kill at the moment due to smoking in my car lol. hey
it works and people still complement on how fresh the car smells for
smoker lol.

Sat

·
Registered
39 Posts
**** and dog.

I don't have a dog though. The owner before must have. I'm trying to get rid of that smell though by smoking more. It'll probably be the only place I can smoke though from next year!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Well, I'm currently using "eau de WSS" (Wet Springer Spaniel) :)

It's a strange odour to be honest, and not one of my favourites! I also combine it with "walking in horse sh1t and then treading it into the mats" and that old classic smell of "not hoovering the car out for about 3 months!"

Beautiful!
Niccceeee!!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
vanilla magic tree!

it smells a little strong for the first couple of days, but after that it smells great, and everyone comments on how nice my car smells.

I usually hang it on the wiper stalk so that it is out of site.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts