Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you all think to my latest, cheap (but cool in my oppinion) mod, thumbs up [Y] or thumbs down? [N] i've been after one for ages since i seen a few focuses kicking about with em on...

Posted Image

There's a bit of a glow coming off this photo

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Well it's certainly different mate!!

Where did you get that lettering from your badge from?

Nice rearlamps though!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I dunno mate really! Some thing about it that I like, but the words "boderline chav" bothers me! I don't think its totally chav as it's quite neat! if you know what I mean. Are there any legal implications, ie: restricting the ligh output etc??

·
Registered
476 Posts
<little britian voice> 'Ah don't like it......' sorry.

Just feel it's got a foot in Chav territory.

If you like it then it's a go-er though it's your car so if it makes you happy.......

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i thought it might borderline chav too, thats why i asked for your oppinions, it is neat tho, doesnt look as bad as you might think because my car doesnt look like a spaceship like the chav-mobiles!!

dont think there's anything illegal about it because you only need 2 breaklights dont ya, so there's no difference if it says something or there isnt one at all...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it's certainly different mate!!

Where did you get that lettering from your badge from?

Nice rearlamps though!!
some dodgy bloke sold me the lamps ;) the lettering is from PIDPLATES.COM they make em as you request, but its quite expensive...set me back ?40 just for that!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not heard of that myself Mike, could be possible tho....saying that i took note of this and was paying attention when driving home and i saw a 51 plate estate with only 2, so if it is the case then it's probably gonna be later than 2001, and my Car's T reg, so i'll scrape it [Y]

·
Registered
409 Posts
All cars after a V plate (i believe) require 3 brake lights, i.e 2 normal ones and a high level.
Is that just cars or every vehicle? Because there are plenty of new vans around that don't have a third brake light

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.