Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another quick mod for now, tell me what you think people...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What you think of satnams corsa (go kart) on the road LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sonny [H]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looks ok i spose [:p] now you defo need anni lamps, maybe some bigger rims [;)] and some side skirts are a must man.

Sat

p.s thanks for showing my bloody car lol.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
That actually looks quite cool[:O] Didn't think I'd like that on a silver car. but it works well. Nice one!

As for bigger rims, don't listen to your brother mate, the Oettinger's look gorgeous, whereas the Anni headlamps he may be onto something there! Check out the group buy on these babies[;)]

BTW, nice Corsa Sat[:p]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
That actually looks quite cool[:O] Didn't think I'd like that on a silver car. but it works well. Nice one!

As for bigger rims, don't listen to your brother mate, the Oettinger's look gorgeous, whereas the Anni headlamps he may be onto something there! Check out the group buy on these babies[;)]

BTW, nice Corsa Sat[:p]
who said anything about the rims not being oettinger [;)] corsa nice in the same sentence [:eek:] lol

·
Registered
690 Posts
Personally I would have gone badgeless. Agree with the Anni headlamps though, they would really complement the grille and B pillars.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
looks sweet mate id do it with a badgeless grill though. i thought about doin this then noticed i couldnt cus my car is already black lol.....well it is sunday

·
Registered
432 Posts
Makes the car look a bit more 'angry' if you get me. In a kinda get outta my way. Def think a black military badge and anni h/lights will set it off. I like!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the comments ppl, i was going too do my door mirror shells black aswel but werent to sure on how to take the shells off...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts