Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would worry about the too good to be true rule, if you have a proven long winded process and then an easy cheaper shortcut.. it probably has drawbacks.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would worry about the too good to be true rule, if you have a proven long winded process and then an easy cheaper shortcut.. it probably has drawbacks.
thanks buddy

The body shield pro is backed by tiff needell.

Showroom shine is used by Merc dealers

I want to ask someone that has used any of them.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
i have used showroom shine, all be it on a small part of my car, and it cleans well, it leaves a good finish doens't feel like it would after you wax/polish it, a little harder if that makes sense? but i guess it works well once you've done the whole car i will test it out fully once the weather gets better and my car is sorted :)

Ian

·
Registered
158 Posts
thanks buddy

The body shield pro is backed by tiff needell.

Showroom shine is used by Merc dealers

I want to ask someone that has used any of them.
That's fair enough and I'm glad you have gotten some responses from people who have. Celebrity endorsements are only as good as the proof behind them, I saw John Prescott endorsing Moneysupermarket.com the other day.. I'm sure its where he gets all his financial advice.

My point is universal, well beyond the realm of car care products. That said I'm a sceptic and people are actually telling you about their experiences which is a different ball game all together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts