Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Not too keen on the badge and those rear lights are a bit worrying too.

But hey if you like it then who cares what anyone else thinks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers, ok good, im still gonna take off the golf, i like it clear i think. but belive me guys im not usually keen on lexus light and i knew u lot were gonna say something but if you see these in the flesh they are nice, they are the unusual style, not like the chav lights out there
Smile [:)]
cheers

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
It's too OTT i think, it looks like you're really trying to advertise the fact... And i think everyone knows what a Golf is these days. I know it's only a photochop, but it's just too cluttered and i just hope you weren't honestly considering doing this?! [:$][:'(][:S]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know RJH i was just wondering what it would look like and if anyone else had done it, just an idea!! but im just gonna take it off and have on the VW sign i think, if i can be bothered!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That's the way, debadge it and get a Passat or a Sharan badge to replace the large standard rear badge if you haven't done so already!

It will really set it off! [;)][:p]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The difference is the Sharan badge is flatter than the Passat badge and it is also supposed to be smaller (apparentely?). I've seen both a Passat badge and a Sharan and the Sharan was actually larger, not smaller! [:S]

But from what i've noticed through various posts on this topic is there seems to be a lot of talk with regard to both these badges as to which one is the best looking! [:O]

I personally have a colour coded Passat badge, and am very happy with the way it looks. This is mine and as you can see, it sits in the recess very well! [H]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ah, i see now, yeh it does look good! i was just looking at my badge now and it looks like someones tried pulling it off! or nicking it! i think im going to have to do that mod soon

·
Registered
208 Posts
If you want to be different why dont you take both of the badges off then get the rear end flush and then put GOLF in the middle at inline with the number plate and have it spaced out like the LEON does?

G O L F?

just an idea?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you want to be different why dont you take both of the badges off then get the rear end flush and then put GOLF in the middle at inline with the number plate and have it spaced out like the LEON does?

G O L F?

just an idea?
yeah that sounds good, but i dunno i will do a photoshop on it but i might just take it off and leave it off! i will have to see how i feel though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts