Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok new wheels are now on, what do you all think????

B4 u all say i no it now needs lowering and the center caps have been ordered!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think that looks fan fooking tastic. It some way they look better than the LM's tbh

Real nice mate

Have you got spacers on?

Dont mean to pick at it but maybe swap the rear lights for the us spec lights. The tinted ones look great too though

Dale

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
they look sweet mate [y] but are they the original VW wheelbolts still holding them on? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but you need conical seated bolts for aftermarket wheels

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels are from US...Standered suspension and standered bolts!

umm had to leave my 20mm spacers on otherwise they were hitting the rear caliper!!

really chuffed with them thoiu thanks for the coments...

Ummm what are the us spec rear lights?????

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice wheels!!!

I have the same ones!!!!lol

what centre caps are you getting??im thinking of doing mine in another colour with different centre caps!!!!do you know the centre diameter??

oh and one more thing those axis stickers dont last very long!!i lost 2 on the motorway so took all of them off

Posted Image

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im runnin 225/35/19 front and 245/35/19 rear.......... I got them 4 a sweet deal with no tyres!!!!! tryin 2 get any caps really, if u could help. Lost a sticker last night not happy lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Mine are 18x8 or 8.5 cos cant remeber what they are available in 18's!

after i source some coilovers im gonna do full refurb and might see if i can fit porsche centre caps or red BBS caps!!!

I have the racing pin style centre caps and want to get rid of them now!im not sure what the diameter is of the centre!

once i have fitted coils i'll take it for alignment and rebalance the wheels and measure them then cos not got time at the moment!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts