Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this idea from a post a saw on Vortex

Most girls like my car and usually comment on it. they say its nice or something. one even went into details about how much she loved it lol

several have said they like the "kisses" on my number plate [:cool:]

and one did once think that the grills in the front on the r32 bumper were speakers which play music, omg what is this world coming to!!! and yes she was blonde (no offence to the intellignet blondes out there)

Posted Image

so any experiences with what girls think of your car????

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Its a golf too them ... however if I called a woman a chick I would be kicked in the nuts and too embarraseed to show my face.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a golf too them ... however if I called a woman a chick I would be kicked in the nuts and too embarraseed to show my face.
its the word they used on vortex, so i thought i would follow trend lol

although i tonned it down a bit, was waaaaaay to ammerica for here, it was:

do chicks digg your car

LOL

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Harsh, but so damn fair... LOL - seconded [:D]

C

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
havant had as much feed back as i hoped, but i once did have 3 girls whistle and shout oi oi sexy!

put a smile on my face to say the least

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Harsh, but so damn fair... LOL - seconded [:D]

C
LOL....Thirded. Although mines an Audi. Maybe we are just getting old...

women usually prefer the wifes car to mine. Well they did until it made way for the family wagon she has now.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Too flash

Too chavvy

Too loud

Too fast

Too crashy

The missus better damn well like my Golf when I go to collect it! Better not mention the Sebring exhaust and G60 springs to her [;)]

·
Registered
837 Posts
Have received mixed reactions to the R32. Some ladies really like it, most dislike the noise, whereas one lass said the sensation from accelerating hard made her horny (no word of a lie !!!).

·
Registered
924 Posts
i dont just get comments from ladies, but also from arrange of ppl from kids to oap aswell saying the car looks really nice and what vw is it!

but the ladies love it!

my girlfriend do get alot of attentions from men aswell, a combination of a nice looking female in a nice car,and men always ask if its her car!

till they read the number plate lol

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
my girlfriend do get alot of attentions from men aswell, a combination of a nice looking female in a nice car,and men always ask if its her car!

till they read the number plate lol
So true soooo many men think the 4motion is her car.... Once pulled up and the local Scallys said to me .. how come you drive dead sensible like a girl.. and your missus drives it like she stole it.. she looks boss ragging that..[:#] for once I was flipping speechless

·
Registered
924 Posts
only thing that does my head in though, is she never puts the seat back to my position and it take me ages to get it just right

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Girlfriend helped me pick the Anni! (or at least thats what I let her think! [;)]) So she thinks it's gorgeous! Even more gorgeous now she's insured on it!! hmmm. Lets say she gets plenty of attention! The sort of attention i'm not happy about! [^o)]

Other birds (not "other" birds! (just in case she reads this post! lol)) usually just say "Nice Car". Thats enough for me! [:)]

Just to go off on a quick tangent!?!?! Who lets their bird drive their car while they're in it! (unless extremely hammered and she's picking you up from pub) -

- Can't do it! Sat at some lights and I swear people were looking at me saying "Look at that p_ff! Being driven around by his bird in a car like that!" Can't handle it! [:|]

p.s. I don't understand the bonnet bra either! [:$] I think they look turd! but each to their own!

p.p.s. You drive like a girl and "She looks boss ragging it!" jesus wept! LMFAO! Who are these people and where are they? They sound hilarious!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
p.s. I don't understand the bonnet bra either! [:$] I think they look turd! but each to their own!

p.p.s. You drive like a girl and "She looks boss ragging it!" jesus wept! LMFAO! Who are these people and where are they? They sound hilarious!
They are the local Scallies (ythe closest you probably have is Chavs) hanging around our local shops... as I pulled up to pop in two of them said this to me... (it was actually my Accord type R so was ALOT more distinctive than the Golf). Also the languag has to be put in a thick Scouse accaent.. But I swaer that is what they said..!!...

Scallies often are more qucik witted and more cunning Still a pain in the arse though..[:p]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts