Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i get another mk4 which colour do you think i should go for?

i have a short list of -

• silver
  • blue(indigo/ink what ever it is)
  • black
  • candy white

im not all that keen on black thou but i wouldnt be dissapointed with it.

anyone got any pics of nice looking white golfs then post them up

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im really tempted to go for white. i think white car, tints and black wheels etc would look stunning

·
Registered
530 Posts
bit biased, but here goes, INDIGO BLUE, i have a 5 door one and love the colour, at the end of the day its entirely up to you, whatever colour you like the most i guess.

Noel

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i do like blue the most. but i am thinking about what would look best with alloys etc. i cant think of a good set to look good on blue. where as silver i think the bbs rc looks gr8 with red calipers.

and white car with black centered bbs.... and dark tints, smoked lights. but then the downside for white is it doesnt polish up with a nice shine

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow i love that second picture, although i'd want a rear interior in mine lol

but wow how good does it look. and thats exactly how i described what i want, black centered wheels.

hmmm i might have to make a viewing if i see a white mk4 115 tdi

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
BBS LM's with the indigo blue! [;)]

The white will look nice too, but you'll have to clean it everyday to keep it looking good! [:S]

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
hehe I thought they'd go down well [:p] it's a hard choice to buy a white car but they DO look good after a bit of fettling.

the 2nd and 3rd pics are of Hep's car (he is a member on here) - the first one is with my old ACE 132's on after he painted the centres black, and the other pic is his old wheels which I now have [:D][y] I'll have a look, I'm sure I've got more pics of nice white mk4s

·
Registered
246 Posts
Personally I think blue, black & silver looks good on any car so I'm looking for my next car to be 1 of those 3. I think dark green paintwork can look nice too, even though I'm not generally a fan of green.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Unless given the clean Euro look I don't think white MKivs work, imho.

Get a Bora in Raven Blue you know it makes sense [;)]

·
Registered
414 Posts
Pope1's car on here is one of the nicest looking mkivs i've seen. I reckon if you have enough money to spare to do it up nicely once you've got it, then definately get a white one!

·
Registered
372 Posts
A white Golf? - never thought I would ever find someone who wants to find a white car, always thought manufacturer's just made them in white so the Police etc would buy them and they palm off whats left on unsuspecting buyers by giving a larger discount!

Each to their own but you will suffer when you try and sell it on.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats ok because im not planning to sell it on, or not sell it while its still worth somthing. im getting diesel and im going to drive it till it dies

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
could sombody please be very kind a photoshop these alloys on this golf please, and maybe a r32 spolier, bumpers maybe if possible? cheers

Posted Image

Posted Image

thank you to any one who does this [:D]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts