Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
A chavved up fiesta with a 17 year old girl driving..........

See my previous post "most excruciating V5 embarrassment". It was awful.

·
Registered
454 Posts
On saturday a mk2 golf G60 rallye totally left me for dead from the lights (and on several rolling starts too). Thankfully it was my brother, in the car I'd just bought (see sig) driving it home for me [:D]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay, mine was a Honda Civic type R,

Was on the A5 to Northampton. It gapped me..... then I dicided to get a re-map, havent seen one since to challenge!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Aston Vanquish (he actually asked me to floor it !)

BMW 540i Estate (bit of a Q-car this one. Very quick.)

BMW M3 (my old boss)

and alarmingly:

A knackered looking Chavelier SRi. It MUST have been modded.

In every race the R kept with them in the 0-30 as a result of the 4wd. After that, they pretty much spanked me.

·
Banned
774 Posts
Quote: posted by spanner on 27/01/2005 16:46:47

Aston Vanquish (he actually asked me to floor it !)

BMW 540i Estate (bit of a Q-car this one. Very quick.)

BMW M3 (my old boss)

and alarmingly:

A knackered looking Chavelier SRi. It MUST have been modded.

In every race the R kept with them in the 0-30 as a result of the 4wd. After that, they pretty much spanked me.

[email protected] before I had my Impreza I had a 540, an auto and it flew in a straight line. Still opened a can of whup ass on one in my Impreza afterwards though..one peeved BMW driver I can tell you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
sammyboy Posted - 27 Jan 2005 : 15:45:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renault 19 Turbo (modded) which is why I'm not 100% in love with my anniversary.

I've raced a mates 'Allegedley' highly modded renault 5 turbo circa 225bhp and gave him a very good run for his money over 1/4 mile (post Jabba).

Time to get her chipped Sammyboy, different story then, unless he's spent STUPID money on his Baco Foil car and is runnin Mega boost.[xx(]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Porsche 911 turbo, chewed me up and spit me out his exhaust, (in my revo GTI days):-(

But I haven't had any losses in the 4mo as yet!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Two dead heats but no spankings (I choose my foes carefully!):

BMW X5 4.8is - Sounding like a bellowing lion as it roared off the light and totally level with the R.

Nissan 200SX (older shape) - Must have beem modded as it wheelspun in third! I lost a bit of ground initially becausre of the old hesitance thing (now sorted) then flung back level once the engine sorted itself out.

·
Registered
641 Posts
After my disappoint the other day ( topic from Tuesday ) I daren't try & race anything [:eek:)][:I], until I build my morale up again.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Lost to a smartcar to about 40. Didn't realise he was racing, but he went off like a bullet. I was PMSL. [:eek:)]

Audi RS2, there was noway I could stay anywhere that beast!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 27/01/2005 17:37:56

Lost to a smartcar to about 40. Didn't realise he was racing, but he went off like a bullet. I was PMSL. [:eek:)]

Audi RS2, there was noway I could stay anywhere that beast!

what about the 130pd[^]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts