Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

What are you buying your other half for xmas?

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  klauster 
#1 ·
Its that time of year again, and I assume Im not alone in finding it harder each year to buy something new and original for my girlfriend. I've done the jewelry thing to death, bought a spa hamper and perfume/flowers/dvds but need to think of something completely different and fantastic this year...[:S]

What are you buying your other half for christmas this year? Any ideas?

#8 ·
My shopping is done!! So far a Mullberry baby Roxanne handbag (she chose that..), Bonfire Blur Snowboarding jacket, cow print slippers, A metallic pink piggy bank, The goddess guide book, the Bodyshop mango body butter giftset, WE clothing scarf and gloves.....
Thought you had spent all your money on a house!! [;)] that is quite a list there ... esp the Mullberry ???

#15 ·
not for a girlfriend as such.. but a nice stocking filler if she is the charitable type

but last week it was my mums birthday so my brothere bought here a goat[:O]

seriously it was for a family in Africa and its done via Oxfam.. cost around ?20
I don't recommend buying your girlfriend a goat, you'll never hear the end of it, charitable or not!

Don't buy a cook book either, that took me a while to stop hearing about, and she asked for one as well! Women eh?!

#17 ·
Got to agree about the handbags, although they can also be a mine field! Choose the wrong colour/type/style/size and you'll be taking it back with her to choose another one!

My girlfriend and I have decided to buy a house together next year so that's sort of an early Christmas Present! [;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.