Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
OMFG did you see the size of the sledge hammers ive used bigger toffee hamers ha...........

what they did to the car was pretty stupid to. money just doesnt matter to some people. [brick]

·
All Star
1,384 Posts
if I was he, I would sell that car for a half price or something like that, and give the money to a hospital or any, or give the keys to the fist man coming across the street, why the cameraman records it.

???

Profit

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
bloke obviously has enough money and in fairness, hes just let half the world know about his issues with lambo which normally would have gotten to his mates and close family then been forgotten about.

The more you pay for a car the worse the service is it seems lol, my boss has had nothing but chew with his lambo and his merc

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
If I met this bloke I'd give him a slap across the face, what a spoit little brat!

there are other ways of showinga dealerships flaw's and being as rich as he is he obviously is'nt well educated at all, stuff like this makes me angry,

he needs to man up, stop acting like a little bitch and find out what REAL problems are

I just cant justify this, especially with the way the news is atm,

"Oh hey, Im from Japan, I've lost my house and my family are missing"

"Yeh well, check this out, My 500,000 Lambo has a problem with it"

[facepalm]

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
I think its a good idea!

Gives him the upper hand. Lambo WILL lose sales over there due to this, as if a car that expensive winds someone up that much and their customer service is turd, no-one else will spend that much money on one.

He could be looking at a good deal here from another manufacturer or lambo themselves, to create a PR stunt.

Imagine, he hates the lambo so much he destroys it, then ferrari discount him a car and the world see how much he loves it....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts