Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Western Cornwall Meet?

South West 
Tags
south west
3K views 23 replies 4 participants last post by  Sean_Jaymo 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, It's been ages since i've known of any decent sized meet down here and seeing as there are a few of us who live/work/come back when uni finishes, in the area.

Whats everyones feelings on sorting something out during July sometime? I'm thinking of anywhere around say Penzance, Truro, Newquay?? What do we think?

Sean

#14 ·
Truro is a bit far for me, although if i could combine it with some shopping that would be okay. We could compromise and say Camborne - halfords car park. Put a post up on oemplus so hopefully will get some interest (although that has to be one of the least active forums i've ever come across!).

#16 ·
Just thinking that penzance is a bit far for alot of people, as some people would probably want to come from bodmin and further up. It cant take you that long, probably the same amount of time as me, and it only takes me 45mins.

I know what you mean by oemplus but they all know each other really well, so they mostly communicate by phone, and a few of them work at rk engineering.

#19 ·
im up for a truro meet as its nice for me and all living there!

i would not bother with camborne as all the chavs used to race round there and the police are always floating about!

let me know any more progress, il try and av words with the rk boys and see who they can get together!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.