Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey up

Think we have got enough people to try this out!

Meets will take place on the LAST DAY of each month!!

Meeting venue will be

Bescot Stadium,
Bescot Cresent,
Walsall,
West Midlands,
WS1 4SA

Anyone interested in this please post up

Meets will be held from 7pm Onwards

31st of this months falls on a TUESDAY

See you all there!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good man

where you from bud?

i need to find a suitable place that is in the middle of all of us

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi from leicester....You from birmingham as its only 45 mins away well depends on how quick you drive lol
well i got a speeding fine the other day, so no more driving fast for me!!!!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure yet dude

somewhere that isnt far from all of us, give it a week, see if there is anymore interest, then i shall bust out google maps! WHAT!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Count me into the list too. Would be good to have a monthly meet. Bit miffed that west mids isnt in regional meets section [:mad:] Im from kidderminster btw.

Luke

·
Registered
298 Posts
count me in too . . . would be nice to meet some members here . . . so many golfs in Coventry but so few seem to be interested in a regional meet.
Is the ricoh arena a suitable venue ... i know there used to be a group of golf owners who met there every week .. not sure if it still happens though ...

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Count me in, im from leicester way.. currently standard but hoping to mod later this year start of next.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Me to Rugeley...

WS15 if that makes it any easier :) have to have a bit a notice mind as only get wednesday or friday off work...

·
Registered
377 Posts
count me in too . . . would be nice to meet some members here . . . so many golfs in Coventry but so few seem to be interested in a regional meet.
Is the ricoh arena a suitable venue ... i know there used to be a group of golf owners who met there every week .. not sure if it still happens though ...
i think people moved the meet to courthouse green sainsburys instead

Id be in depending on date/time/location

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think people moved the meet to courthouse green sainsburys instead

Id be in depending on date/time/location
nice one, i'll give a 2 weeks to till ill start looking into it, hopefully i can find a nice central spot that isnt too far from us all

[;)]

1 - 20 of 483 Posts