Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i keep reading on here how everyone near here wants a meet going,nothing is going to happen unless someone does something. So i will start it off here, [<:eek:)]

I think the main meeting location would be around Birmingham somewhere. (Hopefully Sat + Sonny will read this and give us an update on his location)

So anyone intrested just put up some ideas for starters and we`ll see on what kind of interest we get.

For me id prefer it on a weekend and can make anywhere in W.Mids.

HIT IT

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Ye sounds good, if I'm in coventry when dates are arranged, short drive! Never been to any meets off here though so you'll have to look out for a bewildered looking driver! [:D]

Andy

·
Registered
272 Posts
There's a group of us that meet in West Brom on the first monday of the month. It's only a small meet but has been going for years. If anyones up for going along let me know.

Otherwise there's plenty of decent venues up and down, if anyone wants a hand I'm more than happy to help out.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
yeh i want to meet up...cannock is good. its just off the M6 easyto get around a lot of pubs with good car parks and its quiet. the weatsheaf is a good place to meet.but anywhere as long not in the middle of brum as i get lost easy lol.... or maybe bassets pole

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
There is a club gti meet in west brom 1st monday of each month I'm sure they would welcome an extra load of new blood :)

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Yeah what about the local meet in west brom.. ive heard of this from my mate who goes there.. this is his minter of a golf...

Posted Image

I wouldnt mind popping down one day as it would be nice if i ever got any time free lol..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Have you been before? I've been going regularly for a few years now, good bunch.
I used to go every month but I've got quite board of it really and haven't been going that much since my daughter was born 4 years ago, some new blood could be whats needed to get me to go again!

I always used to go with my twin brother in the red anni or my white mk1

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First little meet is happening Sunday 27th August at Himley Park ,12pm. Directions can be sorted upon request.

Be there or be square.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Is there a meet gonna be happening after this as i doubt il be able to make this sunday as a bit short notice...

Thanks Sat

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I'll try and make it down... Need address though as I havent a clue where anywhere is around brummy.... Thanks [:)]

This may sound stupid.... is 12pm in the avo or midnight?? Lol....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
C`mon Paul you can make it :D

Ok, i guess meet point will be at the main gates at the pull in just off the himley road. If you arrive late then smooch about inside, shouldnt be too hard to find us

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah i recognise that car, it's proper nice [:)]

Jubbly, you sound vaguely familiar, can't just put a face to the car though.

Troll, just spoke to the missus, it's lookin likely that I'll be able to come n play on sunday....just got to make sure I don't drink to much at my mates wedding [:p]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
This could end up being a regular meet hopefully guys[:D]

Any idea of the total number of folks coming as i might be able to get us onto a car park not open to the public as i know the groundsman there[Y]

On a side note my engine warning light came on tonight.As i have access to VAG COM i ran a diagnostic,and my cam position sensor has bit the dust.Should be fixed by Sunday though.

GOOF

1 - 20 of 58 Posts