Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

We're Screwed...

5K views 55 replies 24 participants last post by  marriedblonde 
I thought the camera had to be highly visable hence the dayglow yellow front and back to the standard oones you see. As for the carmera seeing all the road all they need is a good wide angle lense then their laughing.

just another way to rob the general public.

Now where did I put the keys to that transit!

You can call me old fashioned,but is not easier just to not speed than to go round smashing up speed cameras?

Chris.
Your crazy off the wall ideas intrigue me. I think they are a bit radical for me though [:p]

Zero points so far so must be doing something right...but I have no problem with the concept of speed cameras, just the way in which they are used and where they are put. Outside a school or on a residential street sure...on the motorway and covert? Hmm.
Snap on all acounts. No points as yet "runs round whole house touching all wood" and agree that in some cases that they are a very good thing, but as long as they are used sensible not hiden away behind signs, trees, bridge parapets and so on. The one in the original picture is obviously ment to be discrete and thus no real deterant your just going to spend your time looking for the thing and not concentrating on the road.

just my 2p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.