Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per usual,any idea's for our next meet? I think the idea of moving around the NW seems to be proving popular,judging by the good turnouts at the recent meets. I know that Liverpool has been mentioned a couple of times,does anyone know of any decent venues? Dont really venture into that neck of the woods very often,so dont really know of anywhere myself....Tabs,andymac? Quite happy to go wherever myself,so lets see if we can sort another decent one! Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Has the Romper been kicked into touch now..

I'm not that bothered about location, dont mind a bit of a drive just hope the weather starts to buck-up a bit.

How about a night meet? Light nights, just a thought.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always liked the romper,but there was problems with the service last time we were there. Maybe its worth giving them another try? I dont mind a bit of a drive either,an evening meet is an idea...especially with the lighter evenings. What does everybody think? Paul.

·
Registered
232 Posts
should have the car back for the next meet, evenings sound good to me depending on the times

Antony
just had a nice phone call from smith knight and faye my car will be ready to pick up on the 19th [:)]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mid week at the Romper? And then back to a weekend meet for the next?
Yeah,sounds ok mate,mid week would be dependant on which day,though-i work late a few days during the week,but hopefully i should be able to make it! Any idea's on dates? How about tuesday 16th May? Say about 6.30ish? Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
MMM How about a weekend Liverpool/Southport Meet, Just trying to think of any decent venues

Theres a decent pub at Rainhill Stoops, called the manor farm loads of
outside tables big carpark and food... and it is literally bang ontop
of the M62.......

City Centre wise, theres the Chung Ku again or ??????

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds like a decent venue Andy,any idea what the food's like? Come on guys,any more idea's for this next meet,we need to keep them fairly regular,or we'll end up going for months before the next one-like we did last year. Any thoughts on venue's; Rainhill Stoops,The Romper etc? Paul.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Myself and Em will be along as usual wherever we end up! [:D]

Romper's always good for me, mid-week Oreo cookie tower anyone mmmm....... [^][Y]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Myself and Em will be along as usual wherever we end up! [:D]

Romper's always good for me, mid-week Oreo cookie tower anyone mmmm....... [^][Y]
Cookie tower's....id forgotten about those! Mmmm![:D]

·
Registered
232 Posts
romper because i never got round to trying the cookie tower [:(] lol or at least one in the near future
well anyways it's half 12 and i'm just about to wash the car

see you all soon
Antony

1 - 20 of 31 Posts