Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... I say goodbye to the R [B)]

She's been a good un' can't fault her in any way but needs must and she has to go. Must admit I'll have a tear in my eye when I see her drive off, had a lot of experiences with the car and shes certainly taken me places that my old GTI would never have gotten too....

Must admit I'm looking forward to getting an Anni PD150 but I'm still yet to find one that I'm happy with - got just over a week to find one so if you know of any for sale let me know, I got cash waiting *kerching*! [:)]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
There's 2 on autotrader for ?13.5k, the red one with 24k on looks good. The other has 42k on which I assume is higher than you're looking for.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Quote: posted by Caged on 04/11/2004 13:22:07

It's a terrible day Tabs.... you are looking for a diesel! [;)] Must be getting old!

[runs for cover]

[cough]Passat[/cough] [;)].

Good luck with the search for the Anni Tabs, fingers crossed one comes up trumps for you. Glad your R took you places the T couldn't, the mind boggles [!].

·
Registered
836 Posts
Oh yeah! Doh!

But getting the opportunity to drive both types of engine give the revs of the petrol anyday! The passat TDI is a good family wagon... but fun driving.... not so sure.

Scott

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<hides face> I'm no traitor...

Well shes gone now, guy came to pick her up at 1pm. Spent well over an hour going through the various options of the car, in particular the APR upgrade. I was that worried about the new owner making sure its kept tidy I even bought him a bottle of Zymol wash to make sure he maintains the Wax protection on the car!!

@ EddyH - Yeah I've had my eye on Autotrader for the past three weeks. Not many cars on there at the moment that are within reasonable driving distance though (plus most are sold as well [:(])

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Shame about that black one in Southampton as apart from requiring a good clean it was in very good condition.

We got there just as the guy brought it back from a test drive and he bought it there and then.

I'm sure that there will be one out there for you Mark, let me know if there are any others in my area that I can check out for you.

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will do cheers Paul. Seems the low price examples at Dealers are being snapped up pretty quick so I need to be poised to pounce on them when they become available.

I'm starting to consider Peterol Anni's now, got one to go see on Saturday but I still would like a Diesel just for the economy if nothing else.

Why is it theres loads about when you dont want one, and the moment you do they all shoot up in price or become like Rocking Horse Doo Doo to find..!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Martyn on 04/11/2004 15:46:02

So what are you driving now Tabs????

A clio???

Hopefully a Mercedes A class with Easyrentacar stamped all over the sides [B)] Got it for a week, hopefully can sort a car out in that time... Otherwise I'll be picking up a ald' banger for a few weeks till I can find something!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 04/11/2004 17:03:21

Quote: posted by Martyn on 04/11/2004 15:46:02

So what are you driving now Tabs????

A clio???

Otherwise I'll be picking up a ald' banger for a few weeks till I can find something!

Exactly, a clio [:D]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Quote: posted by Tom R32 on 04/11/2004 13:02:33

Traitor.

Hypocrite yours is sat in the garage, isnt it and your driving your old BM

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by andymac on 04/11/2004 21:18:34

Quote: posted by Tom R32 on 04/11/2004 13:02:33

Traitor.

Hypocrite yours is sat in the garage, isnt it and your driving your old BM

<hides behind Andy> Yeah it is, isn't it... ! [:p]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
abs really gutted your car has gone I was just hoping my numbers would come up tommorrow and I could have bought it of you.

Anyway hope you dont regret it too much.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts