Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9873&item=4524170691&rd=1

Check the above link out - claims to be a 150 brake Golf TDI, yet it's 1998 registered, on a R plate and is LHD!

And people still bid on it!! What's wrong with some people? - This is obviously not a PD150, and is previously German registered left hooker with an alleged 56,000 genuine miles - sold by a person with 0 feedback!

There's one born every minute, it seems! [:(]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by golfv64mo on 02/02/2005 22:20:51

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9873&item=4524170691&rd=1

Check the above link out - claims to be a 150 brake Golf TDI, yet it's 1998 registered, on a R plate and is LHD!

And people still bid on it!! What's wrong with some people? - This is obviously not a PD150, and is previously German registered left hooker with an alleged 56,000 genuine miles - sold by a person with 0 feedback!

There's one born every minute, it seems! [:(]

Not to mention the shockingly awful interior colour!!! LOL [:D]

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Quote: posted by daflyingfinn on 02/02/2005 22:40:47

how the hell does he put up with that interior?!

It's the same colour as the text in your sig[:D][:eek:)]

If I owned that car I'd be travel sick every time I sat in it!

·
Registered
336 Posts
"THIS FASTIDIOUSLY MAINTAINED GOLF"

lol!!

the interior would make me sick. and the amount of times i have to drive to work with a hangover then there`s be no chance!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Quote: posted by Golfgirl on 02/02/2005 22:42:15

Quote: posted by daflyingfinn on 02/02/2005 22:40:47

how the hell does he put up with that interior?!

It's the same colour as the text in your sig[:D][:eek:)]

well spotted[B)][:I][:eek:)] it'll be going soon[^]

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
If it's a golf made for the german market, could it have been a 150bhp? Or did the germans have the same early TDi engine choices that we had?

ALSO; A lot of you are going on about "How can he drive that to work every day without being travel sick?" I think, from the photo, the answer is "He can't!"

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ive also asked the seller how he knows it is a 150BHP car....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You asked:

"Can you please tell me how you know this is the 150 BHP version? Any chance of a picture of the engine bay?"

The guy ordered it as such.I'll try and get a pic of the engine bay to you today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the guy ordered it as a 150, and thats his entire justification for selling it as a 150???? This guy doesn't seem to have a clue.

Ill ask about the KW sticker in the boot - unless its been covered over with green tape/paint.

·
Registered
372 Posts
how strange, the question Felix asked, doesnt appear when I try to ask him a question....

link doesnt work properly btw

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I've just run a test on a car insurance website and it says that the No Plate is from a Diesel Golf Van 93-on. Doesn't sound right. Is it a case of records not yet being updated?

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I thought all the 150s were GT spec (colour coded strips/steering wheel/etc) - Or is that my mistake...?

It's even got an all silver TDI badge

1 - 20 of 38 Posts