Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
I was chatting to Josh today. We're both intending to come along for the Sunday. Just to break up those lines of VWs [:D]

I asked him about Edition 38 too but he's washing his hair.

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
Hehe

Sorry for my lack of postage on't forum recently... As Rich said, I've got myself a woman (and previously had another, but we'll not talk about her!) who's taking up much of my time at the moment!

I'll be there! Not sure about Saturday yet, but it's a possibility. I'll deffo be there on Sunday though!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just realised you decided to have a meet at the same time as another car show is at Billing, so I'll be there but over in the IASCA (sound quality comps) bit.

See you all there

Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

I have just joined now and wanted to find out a bit more about next weekend as im thinking of coming down. Could you tell me would i be welcome to come as i have only just joined and i dont know anyone and is it ok to bring a friend or two.

Thank you

Scotty [:)]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hiya, I was just wondering if somebody would do me a huge favour when we go to the mega meet,

Has anybody got VAG-COM on a laptop that they could bring with them, just wondering cos i dont know anybody with it and would like the chirp on my alarm enabling!!

Cheers

Ben

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hello

I have just joined now and wanted to find out a bit more about next weekend as im thinking of coming down. Could you tell me would i be welcome to come as i have only just joined and i dont know anyone and is it ok to bring a friend or two.

Thank you

Scotty [:)]
Of course you're welcome [Y] Anyone is more than welcome to come along to the show, it's open to anyone and the show is aimed at both new and old members alike.

Pop along and say hello [:)]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hiya, I was just wondering if somebody would do me a huge favour when we go to the mega meet,

Has anybody got VAG-COM on a laptop that they could bring with them, just wondering cos i dont know anybody with it and would like the chirp on my alarm enabling!!

Cheers

Ben
Yep theres a tap located by the toilet block, which is to the right of the map.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hi all,

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to pull out this year [:'(]

I've just got too much on currently at home and so can't justify the time.

Got a load of DIY that I'm in the middle of and my schedule was put back by a plumbing issue (not of my making) that I had to resolve.

Hope you all have a great time.

Paul

·
Registered
5,829 Posts

Cheers

Ben
Yep theres a tap located by the toilet block, which is to the right of the map.
Cool.. if you use shampoo does that clean out the ecu too ? [:p]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Tabs what the hell our you on about Vag-Com and taps you crazy mo fo.

There will most likely be someone there with it just shout at lots of people works for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah we should be able to get something sorted out. There are a few guys heading down on Friday but I prob wont be there til sat because im a bit busy this month. Will catch up with you guys over the weekend and see if we can get something sorted out.

Greg

I've been thinking about having a wee football match, or tug of war on Sunday. Also as the Audi S2 club are there, we could throw it open to them as well?
I think the S2 lads would be up for that, I've mentioned it on the thread over there. But the main S2 day is usually Saturday, with most people disappearing by about lunchtime on Sunday.

BTW I'll be there Friday to Sunday, camping with S2 forum, will have to come and say hi.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts