Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know theres a stereotype of 'Tpark wednesdays' of tons of boy racers but put that stereotype out the way for a second...

I went a few months ago on a wednesday but missed our film so had a drive around for abit to kill some time...

As expected there was some terrible cars and a handful of chavs driving round with rubbish music on... However, it wasn't all that. Some very nice cars in the mix aswell, tbh more nice than not and the enthusiasts there tend to park up and chat instead of driving round 'doing wheel spins and skids'

Comet/Staples car park has a decent dub scene and a few of my mates have been going for ages but i've never considered it. I was surprised at how many nice dubs turned up and the police popped in a few times but saw we were sensible and mature and just leave us be.

Does anyone on here go down on a wednesday or plan too? I've met quite a few people since my first time and now when I have the time I pop down quite often!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote user="maxitrol"]

must admit i have thought of going but the idiots racing around have put me of..but if the dub meet is out of the way i might have a look down-even thou i won't no any body

[/quote]

I was in the same boat as you mate. It's well out the way and you can laugh at chavs on the round about as its front row viewing... If you ever fancy going down let me know and i'll p.m you my number so you know somebody when you get there [:)]

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
[quote user="G4Turbo"]

[quote user="maxitrol"]

must admit i have thought of going but the idiots racing around have put me of..but if the dub meet is out of the way i might have a look down-even thou i won't no any body

[/quote]

I was in the same boat as you mate. It's well out the way and you can laugh at chavs on the round about as its front row viewing... If you ever fancy going down let me know and i'll p.m you my number so you know somebody when you get there

[/quote]

might pop down tomorrow night-my lasses day off, if your going pm me your nuber will be goood to meet up

·
Banned
7,104 Posts
I might come if its out of the way of the corsa/saxo boys

i know the darlo subaru club go too and they are older, sensibl kinds dudes als with some pretty impressivecars

I only live in ingleby so be rude not to really, staples car park you say, what time?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maxitrol,

P.M'd you my number

[quote user="Ianm"]

I might come if its out of the way of the corsa/saxo boys

i know the darlo subaru club go too and they are older, sensibl kinds dudes als with some pretty impressivecars

I only live in ingleby so be rude not to really, staples car park you say, what time?

[/quote]

Yeah so long as you stay in the staples/comet car park you'll be fine. You usually get people there from about 7.30 onwards but doesn't get busy until about 8.30 and usually people stay till about 10.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts