Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. i know there are many posts about water in drivers well and rear passenger well. I have water in front passenger well and drivers side rear well. Also in the boot lid! Anybody got any ideas, I would be very grateful as I ain't got a clue what or where to look anymore!
Thank in advance :)

· Registered
249 Posts
Hi. i know there are many posts about water in drivers well and rear passenger well. I have water in front passenger well and drivers side rear well. Also in the boot lid! Anybody got any ideas, I would be very grateful as I ain't got a clue what or where to look anymore!
Thank in advance :)
Water in the boot lid will probably be a leak from the rear washer. Get the inner boot plastic panel off (2 screws and then ease it off gently) and check all the unions.

· Registered
306 Posts
Has the car been left standing not used, or has it been on the road in constant use? Mine was off road for ages and was really wet inside, had to remove will the carpets etc. Caused by condensation. Used daily, no leaks/water....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.