Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after 3 weeks witouth my gti life as been hell and boring lol

but tomorrow is the day i pick up my gti with a brand new hand made bonnet :)

like ppl said before some like it some dont

i say what a hell i like it thats why i do it lol

so sat will have some pics to show the red devil with the bonnet and nitros :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Few things spring to mind......

McDonalds Car Park, Burberry, Neons and rattling panels from a bass box that fills the boot.

Criminal to the GTi badge.

Sorry but atleast I'm honest!...you should have gone for the OEM look.....R32 or Anni Bumper....have a look at the gallery and look at how nice some of the cars look on here.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I like cas's reply [:)]

I think some cars can look very good with the westwings/jap styleing (cant name any ATM), but its not for me im proud to say.

One thing you could do to make the car look even better is to change those fried egg orange indicator bulbs to silver ones, it will "clean up" the look of the car no end.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not my thing but it looks like alot of time and money have gone into the finish. As for the oem look people are always raving about, everybody does that! (including me) and its getting boring now, you have managed to come up with something different. Car looks good mate!

Dan

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
well i must say i was at the epping meeting and ricco was there ........and i was suprised how it looked .......it seems a completly difrent car in the flesh ........if you have only seen the pics of it ..............

·
Registered
593 Posts
I must admit it's slightly more 'in yer face' than i would choose but hats off to you Ricco for doing something different.  OEM+ is all well and good but there are just so many people on here doing it.  Least your car stands out from all of these.  WIll be interested to see the pics of the bonnet once it is on.  What nos shot did you go for??

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I must admit it's slightly more 'in yer face' than i would choose.......

but hats off to you Ricco for doing something different. OEM+ is all well and good but there are just so many people on here doing it. Least your car stands out from all of these. WIll be interested to see the pics of the bonnet once it is on. What nos shot did you go for??
Ditto that mate...

the car looks better in the flesh, than it does in these pictures..... I think it's good that Ricco is doing what he likes to his car, good work mate

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.