Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen that neville is been investigated for his celebration of the goal against liverpool yesterday

Do you think he was out of order??

Me been a united fan and at the game, think it was fine.. he was showing passion for his club who he supported when young,

Plus the liverpool fans were giving him stick for alot of the game

So what do our scouse friends think??

Chris

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Gary Neville is a cunt and always has been. Hes been doing that for years and I couldnt care less. See how much hes laughing at the end of the season.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm guessing that the majority of United fans will have no problem with it and that everyone else will!

Personally I have no problems with it - why should fans be able to abuse players all match and then be allowed to whinge if a player has a go back?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Chuckle Senior is an idiot - the whole country think that unless you are a ManUre supporter.

Hopefully this will mean he will not be s elected for the world cup
squad this year, as the bloke has given away more free kicks around the
box then any other man in history!

Remember, they sent Robben off last week for Chelsea for jumping in
the crowd when he scored - HIS OWN CROWD! Thats what I want to
see, passion and love for the supporters - Even when Phsyco ran to the
fans when Man City scored showed what he is all about -

The Chuckles are a running joke - think they are something but total
chickens on the pitch! Remember when Roy Keane (one of the only
ManUre players I would say is a legend) kicked of with Viera in the
tunnel? It was because Viera turned to Chuckle and said if today
he was going to kick any of the younger arsenal players he would kick
him back twice as hard - he hid behind Keane! No backbone, now
brain!

Oh, and his Dad is called Neville Neville! Says it all!!!!! TWAT

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Not a fan then Curly?

I am not a Man U fan, or a Neville supporter, however, I have not problem with the celebration. Personally I like to see a bit of pride, after all you are playing for your club. 3/4 of the players in the Premiership could not give a toss who they play for, they play for money. I like it that he is passionate about the club.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ive never been a fan of him, never seen him have a good game in a England Shirt and have never ever seen why he always get picked for the squad. Best Left back in England - more like BEST LEFT BACK AT HOME!

I want to see passion as I said before, but doing that and taunting the Liverpool fans is bang out of order! If he had done the same to his own fans then they could have come on here and said "Neville is a Legend Blah Blah Blah" when they all got back to Surrey after the game.

"I have to put up with Liverpool fans singing plenty of songs about me, none of them tasteful, and I struggle to believe that I have caused them any grave offence with an exuberant celebration.

Chuckle, its because of the stupidity like this is the reason the fans give you stick!

·
Registered
263 Posts
As a Man U fan.. I do think he's response unacceptable. United players should conduct themselves in a proffessional manner on & off the field. They are in effect role models to the younger generations & need to learn to conduct themselves in a better way. They earn enough money to compensate. I think that what Neville did on Sunday, took the shine off the victory.

I'm sure any fan of any club would not like that sort of response directed at them from the opposition.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I think its the fact that he ran 60 yards to specificaly do it to
the Liverpool fans that has got him in trouble. If he had just done it
where he stood then hed be fine but to run 60 yards to make a gesture
to the crowd is always going to look like inciting a crowd.

Gary Neville is an A grade CUNT and always has been.

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey cool curley it shows u know nothing about football or gary neville or england because he is a right back not a left back so the chuckle is on you

·
Registered
674 Posts
Gary Neville has played Left back as much as he has played right back. Want me to remind you of the goal that put us out of the last world cup against Brazil - on the left mate, late tackle, up steps Ronaldino and thats in the back of the net.

Ashely Cole has forced him over the right more often because he is a much better player and links well with who ever is in front of him

Know alot about football, I dont claim to know everything my friend - but I do know the bloke is a first class prized P R A T T and he does not deserve to wear the 3 lions in Germany this year!

End of

·
Registered
602 Posts
Gary Neville has played Left back as much as he has played right back. Want me to remind you of the goal that put us out of the last world cup against Brazil - on the left mate, late tackle, up steps Ronaldino and thats in the back of the net.

Ashely Cole has forced him over the right more often because he is a much better player and links well with who ever is in front of him

Know alot about football, I dont claim to know everything my friend - but I do know the bloke is a first class prized P R A T T and he does not deserve to wear the 3 lions in Germany this year!

End of
Are you sure your NOT Phill Neville cause it sounds like sybling jealousy to me [;)]

sorry i'll get me coat

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well I'm a season ticket holder at Anfield and as much as i don't like neville..I don't think there's much wrong with celebrating in that way it shows how much the games meant to the player..Gerrard & co have done it plenty of times so fairs fair me thinks.

Not to say they weren't lucky like.[;)]

·
Registered
175 Posts
totally agree sad we was lucky dont deny that one bit but how dickheads who have more than likekly never been to a match or played in a match can comment then its beyond me they all do it .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts