Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Hope the moderators don't mind this going here as I want as big a response as possible, if it's a problem then apologies and I will expect the relocation anytime soon!!!

I'm looking for some alloy wheels, something a bit different, with tyres, for between 4 - 600 squids. Obviously I'd prefer undamaged and mint condition models, ut I'm not interested in RS4, RS6, RS8 types as they've been done to death. I've trawled ebay and not a lot is grabbing me, though the AR1's do look nice.

So again apologies in advance if this is in the wrong area, otherwise cheers for looking and hopefully some of you people have a set of alloys you want to get rid of.[:D]

The Prawn

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah me too, but they're coming in at around £800 so I'd need to wait another week to get them and I'm looking at sorting this asap, and there are other wheels I'd consider, maybe R32's or !00+ Jets in black with a chrome rim as they look similar to the R32's

P

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Pritchie, very nice wheels but the AR1's I want are the black with chromed lip, thanks though, what you looking for them?

I know what you mean shui, but I've been waiting for three weeks already and this money has burnt through my pocket and is now scorching my leg as we speak!!! [:p]

I need some new alloys, the RS*'s need to come off!!!! C'mon guys, you all want to help a man out and take my money!!!! [:p]

The prawn

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True true,

Let me ask a question then....

Konig E-racer 18" black centre, chromed rim, yay or nay? All feedback gratefully received...... [:)]

Thanks

the prawn

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
any pics? what about the details of the wheel eg weight etc... i would make a short list of say 3 sets and choose. find out the weight of the wheels and compare it all with what your looking for as in performance? handling? or just looks?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They're the ones! though now you've all mentioned it you confirmed my fears, they're just not a set of AR1's are they?!?!?!

OK the final three in order of importance.

1. New MK 5 GTI alloys

2. New RS4's

3. ASA AR1's

All in 18", opinions please, you'll all be helping me sprend my hard earned on these, so let's make it count people!!!! [:p]

The Prawn

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think I'm detecting a theme here................ [:p]

Thanks amn, think I may have to go for the .................... ASA's YAY!!!!!

So.... anyone got a set for sale? [:)]

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
some body with a silver leon cupra had some going a while back, asked me to make him an offer but i can't remember who he was

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
these babys!!?

im looking for a set of RCs (not the anni
finish but silver) not looking to sell mine but if someone did have a
set of mint RCs then maybe!

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
these babys!!?

im looking for a set of RCs (not the anni finish but silver) not looking to sell mine but if someone did have a set of mint RCs then maybe!

Posted Image
is bbs rc the anni wheels? if so scroll up and some guy is selling them

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
these babys!!?

im looking for a set of RCs (not the anni finish but silver) not looking to sell mine but if someone did have a set of mint RCs then maybe!

Posted Image
Hey R44MS,

If you're looking at selling PM me, that's the look I want on my Reflex Silver V5, sweet car btw [:)]

Prawn

1 - 20 of 35 Posts