Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys,

apologies if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it!

After TT ownership for 3 years, time has come for a change!

I'm after an R32 3 Door, in that bluey colour, although I would also consider other colours.

Now for the interesting bit, I've got ?19,000 to spend.

If any1 fancies selling let me know! [^]

You can mail me at [email protected]

Cheers

D.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Mine is available, its a 3 dr in Deep Blue Pearl (brochure colour) with full leather, it is a 270bhp AmD Car and i have reciepts for ?27k spent. She is a year old so still has 2 years warranty. New tyres all round, bluetooth kit, in mint condition. Also has GPS tracker and comes with full owners kit and orginal brochure etc.

www.auto-amd.com

Did the work - Stage2.

?20k would buy her today. She has 17k miles.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 08/11/2004 10:14:04

Good luck ?19K won't buy much of an r32...

I dont know, I've been offered a UK silver one at ?18750 with under 10000 miles. Quite fancy that bluey colour tho.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was quick!

Tom, have you any pics of the R32 you could post? Sure that price you posted just changed! Heh heh

·
Registered
512 Posts
Quote: posted by thewizkid on 08/11/2004 10:26:28

Nice car. Shame about the mileage, and price! Looks like your keeping it.

Good luck in your hunt, have you driven one yet?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Quote: posted by GeordieLife on 08/11/2004 10:30:29

Mileage??? 17k in a year ain't all that bad. Crackin price...If only I could afford the insurance! [:)]

Agreed, 17k miles is nothing. Price wise I think ?20k is very fair, I know there are cheaper cars out there but in DBP with full leather, AmD work, Milltek, 4 new tyres, bluetooth, armrest etc etc - its worth that all day long.

Going in the trader next week for ?20,500 ovno, will see how it gets on!!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 08/11/2004 10:14:04

Good luck ?19K won't buy much of an r32...

Ohh it will mate, they've tumbled...

53 plate silver one with 7k on the clock in Liverpool going for 19k at the moment... loads out there and more will be available come January.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I need a buyer who knows what he/she is looking for, that new Test Drive mag rated the R32 the best hot hatch used purchase last month - then they said "avoid moddified cars" - knobs, they gave no reason as to why!

If I dont get ?20k or VERY close, I really will keep it!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
well you can't have mine coz I love it too much

Good luck with your search, I'm sure there will be a few on the market after the new GTi comes out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
?18,000 is the going rate at the moment for an 03 with unde 10k trade in price.

Tabs, seen that on the Autotrader website, low mileage. Considered it, although want that blue with a sunroof really.

Seems like theres hope of picking up a nice example for ?19,000.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Have to say if I had 19k today to buy a car I would be buying an E39 M5, they are going for absolutely silly money these days.

You can get car with comms pack (tv + sat nav) for 19k!! 400bhp V8 RWD??? Yes please, in black with caramel leather thanks.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Tom - Is that mag any good?

"Used Car Buyer" loved the R32 and it beat the Focus RS, Alfa 147 GTA and Clio V6. They said chip and exhaust upgrades are fine but avoid any other mods.

You just need the right buyer at the right time. He/she's out there somewhere!

·
Registered
512 Posts
No mate it isnt - Pretty lame write ups on all cars and even though they went for the R32 they seemed to lacking in knowledge - which when your telling the public about something is poor research.

I think I will find the buyer OK.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts