Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been told about this site....www.petrolprices.com....Seems excellent [Y]....allows you to search for the cheapest fuel anywhere in the UK...[:D]...all you need to do is enter some details....(free of course)...put in your requirements...distance/type of fuel...and bobs your uncle.....its also constantly updated......result!!!!!!![:D]

Sorry if this is old news and been covered somewhere else on here........[:p]

Nick

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries Jas.....Likewise this end mate....is an excellent way to save a few pennies....and to search out the stations you can get 98/99 Ron fuels......[:D]

Could someone poss create a link to the site??????...(Not sure how to do it myself..[:$])

Nick

·
Registered
23 Posts
Guys,

I got this link a few weeks ago: http://www.pipelinecard.org

Never sure if these things will work, but basically, this company are trying to get as many people they can to sign up with them. The more members thay have the more likely they can negotiate a deal with one of the major fuel companies for discount fuel for members. As I say, not sure if it will work, but if it does it could save us all a fortune.

Forward on the link to as many people as you know and see if we can make a difference!

Mark

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
That's an absolutely excellent site, thank you. I now get the cheapest petrol prices delivered to my inbox every day!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Cat......Can you ...(or another mod)..make this a sticky perhaps....or is there anyway we can keep it available in constant view for eveyone to take advantage of???...(Is to everyones benifit at the end of the day).....saving us all a few pennies always helps...

Nick [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts