Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

SUNDAY 12 March 2006
Start 10:30-11:00 at the car park next to the bridge, meet for breakfast at... (what's the name of that place, John?) [:)]

Who's up for it then?

• [6] shiuming
  • [6] damianmkv
    [*]Mister_E
    [*]Andy Tang
    [*]Jose_Golf
    [*]Green n Cream
    [*]j4ohnw
    [*][6] CkB
    [*]Deadlock
    [*]Amy
    [*]lox19
    [*]dannyboy - maybe
    [*][6] Mo - pending confirmation of availability of fresh, sizzling, aromatic chicken tikka with roasted onions
    [*]Den
    [*]ADi Nuff Valves
    [*][6] goldk28611
    [*]The Walrus - maybe
    [*][6] nosaj
    [*][6] sarski
    [*]jay_v6
    [*]Pimp-In-Progress - maybe
    [*]ct.p
    [*]Viperpsych - maybe
    [*]rfsteel - maybe
    [*][6] Matt Bacon

[6] = Curry
= Lager

Learn about Walton on Thames

Post-meet curry

Mirch Masala
213 Upper Tooting Road
London
SW17 7TG

020 8672 7500

(12 noon - 12 midnight)

Restaurant map

Post-curry kebab

Just kidding...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Would you adam an eve it .... I had all this planned.....

And you beat me to it [:mad:]lol.

But was going to do it on a Sunday in Feb so that everyone would be able to attend except those who enjoy working on a Sunday[:p]

For those in the know there is a cafe thats spot on for the greasy stuff with ample parking and if its on Saturday it gets pretty busy but not as busy as a Sunday

Either: 12th 19th 26th

Here is where it is and how to get there from the major roads.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=509375&y=166310&z=1&sv=509375,166310&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=894&ax=509375&ay=166310

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=509375&y=166310&z=5&sv=509375,166310&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=894&ax=509375&ay=166310http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...=3&sv=509500,166500&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Put me and Katy down although I dont know if she will be able to make it as she started her new job this week and its shift work

I will be there for deffo

·
Registered
518 Posts
This meet was my idea, was it not [:p]

and yes, I will be there.

yes thats right, some of you may be shocked! Just sit back, breath and relax now [:p]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This meet was my idea, was it not [:p]
There is to invent, and there is to implement [:p]

[;)]

John, sorry dude, had no idea, didn't mean to step on ya toes, but Feb is a big no-go for me unfortunately [:(]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
John, sorry dude, had no idea, didn't mean to step on ya toes, but Feb is a big no-go for me unfortunately [:(]
Not a problem JUST DONT DO IT AGAIN!!!!! lol [;)] [:p] [:D]

So when ya gonna put me an the missus on the list?????

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Well as I can't go up to my local one tha'ts 10 mins away I might have to pop half way round the M25 instead... Esp to take photos of John munching phat breakfasts, and take the mickey out of "Dad" [;)]

Shiuming, could you pencil me in and I'll confirm early next month?? [:)]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Ding dang... I've PM'd Kev, Jason, Ting Tong Tucker from Too Ting, Nick (cage) and Neo (cmdrfire) and said spread the word.

See what comes back eh?? [:)]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Mate your Chicken Tikka didn't come out (probabl a good thing else I'd drool). However, that sandwich, quite frankly, is a sandwich for big gay bears!!!

You've got a couple of slivers of something in there - and LOOK

HALF A RUDDY FIELD OF RABBIT FOOD.

That's not a proper roll/bap/breadcake/etc... You want more meat, and less green crap!! Something like I had for the RR day up in Manchester yesterday - *ALL* meat, no green crap. Made a few people hungry it seems that did... [:D] [A]

Disappointed Shiuming [:'(]

C

·
Registered
471 Posts
Oh, go on then, I could be up for this... I'll definitely either come either to the Krispy Kreme or this one... I'll let you know as soon as my uni tells me my workload!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Cant definately say I can make this as its on a saturday, and more than likely I am working [:mad:] Sunday would be a better option! Maybe next time! [:^)]

1 - 20 of 216 Posts