Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am
looking to buy myself a W8 light for my chrimbo. What?s the cheapest place to get
it from?<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

I need the
grey one with sunroof. I tried a search on here but could'nt find any prices. <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Cheers in advance.<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
hi mate

try ebay . they norm go for about ?40 with wires i boughjt mine from the forum a while back but i have seen them on the bay

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
gaz5570 hi mate dontmean to be cheaky but can you let me know the price you come up with please as i want one too..

GROUP BUY??? ;)

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
loads of them on german ebay

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
the last 3 or 4 items I got had no fees at all. even if they do put a value on the customs sticker. It'll only be about 3 or 4 quid.

Baz

·
Registered
322 Posts
Any one got a picture of the w8 light with the sunroof dial in it or one without even?? Heard people walk bout this alot but neva seen a picture!!

cheers

·
Registered
530 Posts
Any one got a picture of the w8 light with the sunroof dial in it or one without even?? Heard people walk bout this alot but neva seen a picture!!

cheers
hopefully this images show, taken from foxys page.

cheers

Noel

·
Registered
2,016 Posts

cheers
cheers mate ill give german ebay a thrash later.....

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
On german ebay search for w8 innenleuchte.

it's hardly rocket science making the adapter. Here's mine

Posted Image

And here's a proper pic of one with the sunroof dial.

Posted Image

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
from the dealer. the plug and wires work out about ?3 or something.

As for the sunroof being more.... more electronics and more parts = more expense.

Baz

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
lol makes sense dont it....its late leave me alone ;)

you can just buy the wire from any electrical shop and then get the 2 plugs from vw. yeh?

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
lol makes sense dont it....its late leave me alone ;)

you can just buy the wire from any electrical shop and then get the 2 plugs from vw. yeh?
No because you'll still need the female pins for inside the plug. They come with wire already crimped on for you.

Baz

1 - 20 of 49 Posts