Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see alot of you have the passet w8 light....is it any good, has anyone got a pic so i can see what the fuss is about

rivet59

·
Registered
13 Posts
It is the mutts. Just fitted one to my V5 Bora and makes the interior looks so much better. Bit awkward to fit because the headlining foam needs cutting to fit the wiring loom. But 10 mins of careful work and your laughing.

Must do mod.

·
Registered
895 Posts
It is great. Best ?30 spent! I am yet to find W8 modders who are disappointed with them. That lovely red glow on dash is very very nice.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Sounds like a good time to do a Group Buy, maybe SHAQ could run one along side his Bora Vent GB ????

Anybody got the part # for these lights ??

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I didn't need to cut any foam since I have a sunroof, just slot the wire in behind the a-pillar trim and headlining - Rally_Chris' loom made this a doddle!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Think this is correct number

3B7 947 105 F2EN .....W8 Light

3B0 972 706....... Cable housing

000979 131A.......wire with connector x2 req

I am deff interested too if anybody wants to start a group buy.

Who goina put up a feeler then on group buys ??

[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would be interested in a W8 Light as i'm getting the Bora Vents from Shaq and the loom from Rally Chris so would be good to do this all in one go.

BTW I think I read somewhere on the forum there is 2 types of lights -Sunroof and Non Sunroof? Can anyone confirm please?

Pat

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Quote: posted by SoftailPat on 29/10/2004 02:19:56

I would be interested in a W8 Light as i'm getting the Bora Vents from Shaq and the loom from Rally Chris so would be good to do this all in one go.

BTW I think I read somewhere on the forum there is 2 types of lights -Sunroof and Non Sunroof? Can anyone confirm please?

Pat

I installed my Bora Vents and W8 light (both care of Foxy) and Rally_Chris' loom in one go. His loom really does simplify the install.

My main surprise was how much force was required to remove the A-pillar trim - thought I was gonna knacker it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts