Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
LOL Sorry! It's dedicated to a couple of users on the forum!

However, if it's freaking you out, I feel you may have other underlying issues about deciding which way your going [:D]

Feel free to start a Dr Deidre post, aint had one of those in ages!!

Dibs, you can be in the dedication list if you like!? [;)]

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i read the post's in the post your ugly mug thread!

Don't worry i know where i am going... straight and true! Don't think my gf would be very impressed otherwise!

Dibs, you can be in the dedication list if you like!? [;)]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You dirty son of a guns!

Your not making me join your little club!

I'm not into that sorta stuff, its not my style!

.........anyway i gotta go its my local transvestite socity's new years party tonight. [;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
A man in denial. Such a sad thing to witness [:p]

I would also like to point out that I do like females also.....not also as in I like men, you know what I mean!

Some of my old posts are testiment to this and it's all troll's fault and his constant running behind me, quite literally! [:p]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Haha, i cant believe people dont understand what hes doing , Its just a sweet sweet innocent man kiss.
AHA, thats because....as new age men, like our good selves, we understand and are comfortable with our feminine side [;)]

Then you have people like rachael looking for rude words! Tsk! Women these days [:cool:][:p]

Rach, haven't seen you in a while, fancy meeting up later for a quick one round the back of the ukmkiv's shed!?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Like they say, Everyones a little bit gay.

I wish i was staying in tonight and posting on here , y`know a little bit tipsy...who knows what would happen.

Hi Rach [:)]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts