Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Awesome.

What A8 wheels are those and did you have to change your hubs?

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Your car looks gorgeous mate, what rear bumper is that?? Also the quad
exhausts look the part mate [y] Also out of interest what spec is your
motor i.e. gti/tdi??

Thanks

Sat

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the back bumper is a rare custom bumper sadly fiberglass i have another spare lol r-line back bemper is going on tho to simlify it down a bit, its only a 1.6 but lookin into having a 1.8 t conversion at JBS when funds are better lol,
thanks for good replys gys

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
the back bumper is a rare custom bumper sadly
fiberglass i have another spare lol r-line back bemper is going on tho
to simlify it down a bit, its only a 1.6 but lookin into having a 1.8 t
conversion at JBS when funds are better lol, thanks for good replys
gys
Blimey i would of never thought that was a 1.6 from the outside, looks f'in great [y] keep up the good work.

Sat

·
Registered
365 Posts
OMG those wheels are fantastic, I want a set[Y], the car looks well clean and mean, excellent, I have one questions, what are those valve covers? I can't make them out but they don't look standard, actually 2, and don't the chavs try and steal them every time you park up??[au]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OMG those wheels are fantastic, I want a set[Y], the car looks well clean and mean, excellent, I have one questions, what are those valve covers? I can't make them out but they don't look standard, actually 2, and don't the chavs try and steal them every time you park up??[au]
lol did have 8 balls but yeah chavs nicked em but id planned on this so when i baught them i also baught 4 other various set so i cud replace them instantly lol and they only cost ?1 for 4 lol, i currently have silver skulls on lol i like to think its a different little touch lol, i like atention to detail lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts