Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say that the service i hav had from vwspeed.co.uk has been second to none! wheelz ordered and dispatched very quickly, and mike wasnt lying bout the quality of the wheelz either, simply stunning quality and great looking as well, go get some guys!!!

cau u tell im chuffed hehe :):):):)

Cal...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Haven't purchased anything from them yet.

But they seem to be bending over backwards to give forum members a good deal.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Callum, glad to be of service. [:D]

Tabs, the banner is on it's way, just got to get the designer to finalise it.

Zeke, we do try.

Mike

VW Speed.co.uk

01962 629707

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Just wondering what wheelz are? Are they some form of replacement for wheels that make the car go faster? Sorry, just don't buy into this poor spelling thing [:D]

·
Registered
766 Posts
what kinda wheels did u get Cal???[:eek:)]

glad u got them mate, now get some tyres on those babys soon and get them on mate[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by NikB on 07/01/2005 19:48:38

Just wondering what wheelz are? Are they some form of replacement for wheels that make the car go faster? Sorry, just don't buy into this poor spelling thing [:D]

if ur gona pik ppl up for spelin badley ohn this site ur gona be 1 busy bouy m8! [??] not sure bout weelz makin cars fasta???

er rs4 i fink ger ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Quote: posted by callum on 08/01/2005 01:41:53

Quote: posted by NikB on 07/01/2005 19:48:38

if ur gona pik ppl up for spelin badley ohn this site ur gona be 1 busy bouy m8! [??] not sure bout weelz makin cars fasta???

er rs4 i fink ger ;)

PMSL, quality!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mikedav, if you let me know what specific bits you're after I can check them out for you and other Bora owners.

Essex Escy, the wheels Callum bought are in the Offers and Discount Section.

Mike

VW Speed.co.uk

01962 629707

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi Mike,

Checked out the site today from the link on here looking good, checked out the Eibach ARB prices I have had a quote from Venom of ?215 (inc VAT + Del)can us forum members get any better with you ?

LOL, One of my moto being if you don't ask you don't get !!

Oh, I am in the market for a set of Eibach Pro springs -30%, couldn't find them on your site, do you stock them ??

Cheers

Ade

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Hi Mike, i will need the price on a set of eibach aARB,s as well for a 1.8T , whats the best price, i need the version with the bigger hoops, to clear my driveshaft

·
Registered
62 Posts
AdeMcG, I think we've got some Mk4 Eibach stuff to put on there still. Apologies for this missing info. I will have a looking into Mk4 ARB prices for the forum members and will also look into the Pro Springs for you also.

hz2921 I'll make some enquiries Monday.

Mike

VW Speed.co.uk

01962 629707

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've seen Callum's new RS4's and they look the biz. You would swear they are the real things, and not replicas.

Think i'll be giving VW Speed a call soon for some parts for the Polo.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I must admit they are superb quality. The only reason I've not got them on mine is the Mrs would go into orbit if I did.

Del-Gti, Has he got them fitted?

Mike

VW Speed.co.uk

01962 629707

·
Registered
338 Posts
Not yet, i talked him into keeping them off until the weather improves(not that that happens in Scotland), too much salt and s**t on roads at them mo.

By the time they are fitted they will probably have about 40 coats of polish on them.

Top quality wheel.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Aw, what'd you do that for? One wax and they'll be fine as long as they're washed often enough.... should have put them on for Perth

·
Registered
504 Posts
I was interested in the 9 spoke replicas which are a JWL make but I was unsure as I hadn't heard of them before, anyone any experience?

Cheers

Wallace

·
Registered
338 Posts
Oops my bad. [:I]

Don't hit me,please. Anyways i think he's right to leave them off until spring and he gets the car lowered.

I'm hoping to get mine refurbished this spring then get a set of winter wheels sorted out.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts