Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good day out, thanks to you guys.

Post your photos and comments here, especially your sunburn stories...ouch![V][V]

Gaz.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just got back, had an oil warning light just before going over hartside pass, which made me take it slow [:(] topped her up now, running sweet again [:)]

Anyhoo, need sleep... looking forward to the piccies!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Shine on that black beetle was amazing. The 'creamster' convertible beetle next to it was very smart and the bird with it not bad either[;)]

·
Registered
61 Posts
i liked the grass finish i had on my plastic undertray after reversing on that bloody field..How come it wasnt u Gaz taking them lovely valances and skirts off instead

·
Registered
712 Posts
Quote: posted by smithjoe on 08/08/2004 23:07:49

Posted Image

If I ever get a camper, this s what it will look like, absolutely mint that!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Tracy and I had a great day yesterday, good to see you all again and put some new faces to names. Weather was cracking all day, too! Good job we only had 9 cars on the stand as I don't think 10 would have been feasible lol!

Does anyone have any shots on the stand as I'd like to put a few shots up in the gallery?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah that car was class. The bloke said he uses Zymol on it but he didn't say which one. The smoothed bumpers looked really smart.

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
Beetle used Concourse (I said "I use Titanium" and he shot me down in flames by saying he uses Titanium only on his wheels [:(] lol)

It was amazing.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
you could eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner off that beetle. i couldnt find a single mark or fault on it whatsoever.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by pbaron on 09/08/2004 10:03:58

i liked the grass finish i had on my plastic undertray after reversing on that bloody field..How come it wasnt u Gaz taking them lovely valances and skirts off instead

Very strange indeed, especially as I reversed into the same spot you parked into only to be moved AGAIN by Tabs'!!

Your undertray must either be a little different - V64Mo V's 1.8T or it already had been damaged.

Anyway, Im glad it was you and not me!! [:p]

·
Registered
61 Posts
bugger off gaz :) ur fault anyway i followed u when we where going to park up...

oh and i know "you appreciate a nice mk2"

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by pbaron on 09/08/2004 20:28:46

oh and i know "you appreciate a nice mk2"

Paul, I can go off some people you know!! [;)]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts