Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just got back, had an oil warning light just before going over hartside pass, which made me take it slow [:(] topped her up now, running sweet again [:)]

Anyhoo, need sleep... looking forward to the piccies!

·
Registered
61 Posts
i liked the grass finish i had on my plastic undertray after reversing on that bloody field..How come it wasnt u Gaz taking them lovely valances and skirts off instead

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Tracy and I had a great day yesterday, good to see you all again and put some new faces to names. Weather was cracking all day, too! Good job we only had 9 cars on the stand as I don't think 10 would have been feasible lol!

Does anyone have any shots on the stand as I'd like to put a few shots up in the gallery?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by pbaron on 09/08/2004 10:03:58

i liked the grass finish i had on my plastic undertray after reversing on that bloody field..How come it wasnt u Gaz taking them lovely valances and skirts off instead

Very strange indeed, especially as I reversed into the same spot you parked into only to be moved AGAIN by Tabs'!!

Your undertray must either be a little different - V64Mo V's 1.8T or it already had been damaged.

Anyway, Im glad it was you and not me!! [:p]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.