Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after last years fantastic show were back again,check out our site & get your tickets booked to save you some cash.

Posted Image

cheers kev<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Definitely, had a fantastic time last year and a real good laugh. I'll definitely get my name down for it again this year! [:p]

Tabs, you gonna be organising it again mate? [;)]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Just booked mine online now, can't wait to go again as i had a fantastic day last year... See you all there!! [Y]

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I missed this last year as I was away in cancun at the time [H] but will deffo be going this year!

Do we need to buy tickets in advance, or can you turn up and get them on the day?

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Well that's disappointing i must say because i really look forward to this event, but because we'll now have to wait another two months, there is a plus side, and that is, it gives me two months more of saving up for mods!

So i guess it won't all be bad! [;)]

Is there any reason for the change though? [^o)]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi all

Is there any reason for the change though?
Hmm [^o)]

basically we were forced to change the date by harewood house !

but its still going ahead & coming on strong .

cheers kev

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
This was an excellent show, especially as its only gonna be its 2nd year! I wonder if there will be any more traders this year after they missed out on a turnout of cars on par with Tatton Park.

One of the best shows "oop norf" I reckon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts