Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 365 Posts

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i have spoken to a repuatable chap on ebay.de - kriss, who says he can supply -

version d vw unit

with gps antennas

Cd of UK

Code

instruction manual in english

and ABS Adapter.

for 680 euros

but IF i find 2 other ppl he can do a 10% discount!!

current rate is

612.00 EUR = 404.874 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

interested?

PM me!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
That not a bad deal Ram, I'll be surprise if no-one jumps to have a MFD at that price. What year is the map disc, and see if he will throw in the plug and play lead.

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phew!

im baffled!!

he ebay history seems ok........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2469271744

but apparantly he got banned from ebay

heres what he said

"I DONT WANNA SPEAK ABOUT EBAY !!!

EBAY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I SELL DIETZ PRODUCT WITH MY LOGO !!!

I SEND TO EBAY INFO SO ITS MY PRODUCT AND I SELL WITH MY LOGO AND I WAIT FOR

REPLY 2 MONTH !!!!!

IN FEW WEEK I OPEN MY INTERNETSITE WITH ALL MY PRODUCT FOR NAVI"

back to the drawing board

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ask him why is he a thieving German toss piece and where is the Satnav unit her took the money for?

Stil not resolved IIRC?

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have asked him to join the forum, i said was not too confident buying from him

he does not know that i know he pulled a fast one!

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats what im thinking!

if i get 5 buyers inc me, im sure we can arrange a deal - just hope thechief has his wires crossed!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
don't touch him, i sent him emails to that address almost every day and with NO reply. He can come on here and try to explain himself if he likes.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
BTW i'll let you know the full story.

I win auction for vw navi, gps aerial and adapter cable. Notice when the unit is put on 2 of the l.e.d's are broken. Contact him about the issue. He seems friendly enough about it all. Says he can either send me a new mfd or a face plate for me to change over. I choose the mfd. He says it will be sent off within 2 days. I contact him after a few to say it hasnt arrived. He never mails back. I contact him about every 2 days afterwards and never get a reply. The address i emailed him at is the one you have put up on here. P*sses me off even more now knowing that he is still using that address. I call up international enqueries to try and get hold of his phone no. to call him. They are either rubbish or its a fake address. I'll go with the fake address. End up selling the navi on for 200 less than i bought it for cause i had the decency not to rip people off. Feel free to buy from him but at your own risk. And if it all goes sour don't expect any help from him he is a useless *** pig, if i ever do get his real address i will be paying him a visit! Not for coffee and sausage!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
BTW, just ask a8wpg

Even if the guy your buying from has a good feedback rating it doesnt mean you arent going to get ripped off. Just the fact he was banned from ebay would be enough to put me off!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I reckon the BEST way to source these units is to arrange a group buy of say 5 or ten people. Then someone actually VISIT Germany, by car /plane, go to one of the numerous outlets that sell these over there, (autosound.de for example) and pick up the relevant gear, pay cash, and bring em back in the boot of the motor (no duty etc of course).

The trip may cost a bob or two, but it will neagte the cost of 5 + bank transfers at ?14 a throw, plus all the carriage charges, and mean we actually MEET the seller.! Any problems can no doubt be sorted by mail etc, it may even be possible to test the items in Germany if someone does the trip in a Golf!

Worth a thought, it would proabably be ab out ?200 for a quick flit to Germany....?

1 - 20 of 365 Posts