Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought, for my previous car, a BMW, I used to read bmwland.co.uk daily. They had a forum section for parts requests, that was moderated/monitored by a BMW main dealer, Cotswold BMW. You could request the parts you needed and they would give you a price with forum member discount and free p+p. They got several requests a day, so they were happy to have the extra customers, and forum members benefited from OEM parts at discounted price that came with OEM warranty as well.

Dont know a similar partnership for this site could be looked into with a VW dealer, just a suggestion. I know that whilst a lot of people like to upgrade to aftermarket parts, there is still a large number who will only replace with OEM parts.

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
I think everyone would use them if the option was available

·
Spanish Imposter
1,357 Posts
We had an indentical system on ford focus owners club. It was however only available to club members who paid a membership fee. It worked really well and saved me a considerable sum over the year I was a member. It was well used by many of the members of the site. Something that should work well on any owners club IMO.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Guys

I could offer these services if the forum would allow it ????

I would need help getting something a link or page sorted as I am not quite sure on how to use forums properly yet!!

I am in charge of a VAG parts dept. If you need anything just pm me the details and I could help.

Lee

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hi Guys

I could offer these services if the forum would allow it ????

I would need help getting something a link or page sorted as I am not quite sure on how to use forums properly yet!!

I am in charge of a VAG parts dept. If you need anything just pm me the details and I could help.

Lee
Cool! could you give me a quote for some interior bits? center console, ash tray & grab handles?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts