Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

VWNW @ Tatton Park[cal]08-13-2006[/cal]

Location - Tatton Park - click here for Map
Date - 13th August 2006
Website - www.vwnw.co.uk

This will be our fourth year at the show, and its certainly a show which has always been great to do in the past [Y] We have space for 10 cars this year so if you're interested in turning up please let me know via this thread.

BBQ's are allowed at this event so it would be great if we could organise something so we don't get ripped of by those pesky burger vans!

Stand list:
MikeTDI
Rye
Tabs
Gary Cundliffe
Beddie
J111ASE
Kiz
redbeard7
cookiemonster

Total = 9

BBQ list (who's bringin' what!):

[hr]

Morning Meet up point

Meet up point - Fryers Cafe/garden centre
Located - A50 just north of Knutsford Town centre
Time - 8.15-8.30am

Map Clicky

Coming from Kuntsford the cafe/garden centre is located about 2/3 of a mile from the town centre on the left.

From there we will travel the short distance to the show ground (using the trade/club entrance)

If you have not yet sent me your name and address for a stand pass
and would prefer me to pass it to you at the meet up point, please let
me know!

See you all Sunday!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I am definitely coming!! I have been to this for the past two years... Please put my car on the stand, the paintwork will be almost perfect by then (thanks to Tabs [;)]). Also, I plan to have colour coded my valances by then, so should be looking good!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Steve Bedford and myself for the stand please.

As for BBQ, i've still got Plastic knives and forks and charcoal here left over from the mega meet!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I get back from Hols on the 13th, otherwise I would have liked to show mine for a change.... but I'll show my face at some point with a bit of luck.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Mark, i'll shoot Rob (Redbeard) a PM as he's a Tatton regular and probably wouldnt want to miss out....

Plus, he always brings the best cream cakes ! [:D][:D]

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mark, i'll shoot Rob (Redbeard) a PM as he's a Tatton regular and probably wouldnt want to miss out....

Plus, he always brings the best cream cakes ! [:D][:D]
Mark you can put me down for the stand and the cream cakes .......lol[:p]

Beddie thanks for the PM[:D], just checked my mail (as we've been away for a few days) to find yours sitting on the top of the pile

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hi Mark,

What a bummer, I missed this as been busy.

If anybody drops out, for whatever reason could I have thier space?

Thanks

Carl

PS. Re: BBQ, remember I used to be a chef[;)]

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thanks for that.

You've not said how many are on the reserves list[:p] but I hope my cullinary skills help me jump a place or two.[;)]

If I can't make the stand I'll be over for sure and have a chat, I owe Rob (redbeard) a drink, not that excuses are needed, would be good to meet you all again.

Carl

1 - 20 of 93 Posts