Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had just encountered the above-mentioned on my ride. My ride is tunned with Unitronic Chipped for more than a year. The problem I encountered now is when I floored the car, the boost goes up to 18 PSI, then drop immediately to 5 PSI and maintain there without letting go the accelerator. Any guru encounterd such problem care to share the problem and also the remedy to it. The error code is 08213 and I believe it is related to sensor, intake manifold flap position blank etc. Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Error code is 08213 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor Implausible signal P2015. Had changed a control valve (part no: 03c145710D) and problem still not solved. Anyone encounterd this error code, care to share how to resolve it. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have exactly the same problem with my 1.4 TSI. On hard acceleration, there is full power until about 3,500rpm, at which point it drops to 1/4 boost (on the boost dial) and there is a noticeable drop in the rate of acceleration. Problem started one week ago.
Car is in the garage as I type this, being looked at under warranty. Will let you know if they find a problem and/or solution.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts