Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

VW Festival 2015 Clubstand

5K views 65 replies 15 participants last post by  JD The Wheel Whore 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
10675791_10152488716241741_2801553406251

https://www.vwfestival.co.uk

Right guys, I've just got confirmation of the VW Festival stand. We have 20 cars on Saturday and Sunday.
This is the first time we've ever done a Saturday stand - it should mean we have a more central position in the show rather than being stuck in a corner like we have the last few years.
Important - people who are coming on both Sat and Sun get priority on the stand!
I'm hoping we're going to get a decent turnout for both days.
The show runs from Fri-Sun. There's camping, loads of stalls and entertainment in the evenings. Proper chilled out show.
This year it's an 80s theme too.

Saturday
1- @tolucophoto
2- @AshOHFK
3- @jabtatt
4- @ajayb mk4
5- @ajayb caddy
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Sunday
1- @tolucophoto
2- @AshOHFK
3- @[member="K4RL]
4- @jabtatt
5- @ajayb mk4
6- @ajayb caddy
7- @Ha2020
8- @JD The Wheel Whore
9- @ajayb silver anni
10- @ianmb
11- @cross211
12- @madman
13- @Charlie23
14- Vicky
15- Beddie (maybe)
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Saturday Stand Pass Collection:
I'm camping from Fri-Sun so I have the stand passes for the Saturday people.
Cars need to be on the stand early Sat morning so when you arrive (Fri night or Sat morning) give me a call and I'll come meet you to give you the pass.
My number is 0770-eight-five-0876-four.

Sunday Meet up point details:
The old Star Inn - LS22 5AP
Click here for Map - - Click here for details of the pub
Orgainsers want us to turn up between 8.00 and 10.00. This doesn't leave much time for cleaning cars etc. so I'd like to get in there for about 8.30.
Therefore meet up time will be 8.10 with plans to get underway for about 8.30.
Harewood is about 5 mins up the road from the pub.
See the thread HERE to put your name down.
JD will have the stand passes.

See less See more
#10 ·
Can you put me down provisionally for both days?
Not sure about work yet
Cheers
Hopefully you can get to both. Looking like me on my own on the Saturday again otherwise.
It's such a big show. Would have expected more people to want to come up and camp.

#21 ·
ill enter both days if thats alright. iv already booked my tickets as camping both so there both days, how do you recommend me going about sorting stand pass and me and my partner will be there with both our vehicles. is it strictly mk4's only we will have a mk4 and a mk1 caddy

#24 ·
Hopefully I'll be lowered by this date. It's just over a 4 hour drive so will be an early start!! :whistle:
Wow 4 hours? You should make a weekend of it!

ill enter both days if thats alright. iv already booked my tickets as camping both so there both days, how do you recommend me going about sorting stand pass and me and my partner will be there with both our vehicles. is it strictly mk4's only we will have a mk4 and a mk1 caddy
Yeah sure. I'll get sent the stand passes so we'll arrange a meeting point on the morning of the show for you to pick it up.
The caddy is welcome! I've added you to the list.

I've changed my username Tom so it's vanished off your thread could you stick me back down just for the Sunday please dude :)
Done :Y:

330d touring any chance lol?
Do it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.