Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Good question, just waiting for my supplier to come back to me to confirm...

We dont have any in stock however...

will post back when i know :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ade,

Cheers mate,..as I said, bare alloys or wheels & tyres, not to fussed.

I hope that the gentle badgering involves telephone calls, and not what has just flashed through my over active mind !!!!![:p] **LOL**

Keep on truckin'[:D]

Ade

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the link mate,...

They look a bit spangly,...where did you get them refurbed?

Have you got any pics of them on a Golf MK 4?

Ade

·
Registered
432 Posts
got them refurbed up here but the camera flash seems to highlight the sparkle i will take another pic of the wheel outside in the daylight

craigv

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers for the pics,......hmmm, odd,..... although they are 17" they look smaller than my Toccattas.

since I had the Anniversary kit fitted my wheels have looked a bit,....well,.....small, so these probably won't help in that department, sorry mate.

The search continues.

Ade

·
Registered
798 Posts
There's standard 1.8T with Evolos in my work's carpark at the moment and they look pretty small , I think you'll need 18's with an anni kit

·
Banned
774 Posts
My Anniversary PD150 on it's winter rims (EVOLOS)

Posted Image

I didn't think they looked too small really, not as good as the original 18's but the car did handle and ride better on the smaller rims.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My Anniversary PD150 on it's winter rims (EVOLOS)

Posted Image

I didn't think they looked too small really, not as good as the original 18's but the car did handle and ride better on the smaller rims.
Nice pic, I tend to agree, the shape of the Evolo alloy is deceptive, it doesn't seem small in real life either, as my mate has them on his 4 motion,......"SpencerT" can you take the wheels off the one in your car park for me,...**LOL** if all else fails,....Heheheh ; Just thought,....you don't work for TAP do you??

·
Registered
798 Posts
Just thought,....you don't work for TAP do you??
I could ask David_h to help me with that, he's handier with a spanner/wrench than I am, he could bring them up next time he services the Inspire...

If we get stuck we can always ask Dr Ron to help [:S]

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just thought,....you don't work for TAP do you??
I could ask David_h to help me with that, he's handier with a spanner/wrench than I am, he could bring them up next time he services the Inspire...

If we get stuck we can always ask Dr Ron to help [:S]
**LAUGH** Yeah, Dave_h is top notch with a spanner,...enabled my Cruise with his VAGCOM,.....not sure Dr Ron could lift a whole wheel on his own,...lol.

And what a delivery that would be,....Dave _ h with a set of wheels in his Bora,.driving up north to deliver them to me...I don't think they would make it that far,....he was asking after my wheels last time we met.

How is Dave ?

Not heard from him in ages,...I have mailed him,...but the criket is on.,....didn't expext an immediate response.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Going back to topic...

Awesome/Ade - I'd also be interested in the Evolos (with or without tyres) if you can get your supplier can get ahold of any, although I'm really looking in the short term rather than months down the line! Please pester!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts