Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just intrested in finding out how the stand is going to be presented etc To make the club more popular in wales. I'll start the ball rolling... How about spec sheets for eveyone to stick in there windows with the website address on them?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Until we know defintate numbers, its pretty hard to work out the stand layout tbh. Still waiting to find out about possible club banners/flags etc. It will all be good!

Good idea about the spec sheets. Only thing is we could do all do with having the same sheet, and then just fill in our own spec. If you or anyone wants to make one up, go for it! [:D]

Gaz

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could make one up, then get people who are on the stand to send me there details and bring them down to the show for them to be shown in windows etc. Im starting to get abit excited about it now.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I've done UK-MKIVs spec sheets for a few shows which I can do for people on the stand here if they send me their car details (interior, exterior, chassis, engine) and high res photographs

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I've done UK-MKIVs spec sheets for a few shows which I can do for people on the stand here if they send me their car details (interior, exterior, chassis, engine) and high res photographs
any chance of emailing me one ( [email protected] ) so i can have a quick browse of it, see how to make my car sound the best [8-|]

cheers

Andy

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
yep they are good they are [:)]

would we just send you a list of mods and then you pick the best layout or something isit?

and then we print them out?

thanks

Andy

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
That's the one! I just juggle them to fit on the page depending on what you send. It's easier for me if they're already split into interior, exterior, chassis, engine but no bit deal if they're not.

If Gaz reminds me I'll post nearer the time, this show's not till August right?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah, no problems on the reminder Cat [:D] Shows 20th August.

Spoke to Tabs, he can't make the show, but we're very hopeful of having a pair of uk-mkivs sails!

WOO HOO!!

Anymore thoughts on attending Cat?

Gaz

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Certainly is DanielJ, well spotted. If I'm going to anything it will be to that sorry Gaz

I can still do the spec sheets though

·
Registered
461 Posts
Right then guys, Volksfest is getting closer and closer.

Thought i'd show you these, Custom made show plates.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What you think?

Very nice little mod and Great for shows, covering up your normal plates!

Be very nice if as many of us can have matching plates for the show.

If interested please pm tabs and hopefully he'll sort out another Group buy so you guys can get them before the show! [:D]

I may also buy a pile of stickers ready for the show, so if anyone wants one, let me know.

Cheers

Gaz

·
Registered
461 Posts
Mart - The Show plates cost ?22, and they're very good quality. I'll bring mine along to the meet to show everyone. Pm Tabs if you're after a set and hopefully he'll be able to sort us out with more before the show.

Regarding Spec sheets - Pm Cat 1.4 - She's got a sort of official sheet she's done herself and has offered to do us some sheets if we send her our cars spec etc.

Gaz

1 - 20 of 51 Posts