Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does the northeast have a very poor vag scene. Been a member of the site for about 8 months now and only seen one meet organised.

Is no-one interested in having meets? or I am missing something?

Looking at the rolling shots from other regions meets makes me think that the northeast area should do more.

Dean

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
There is not much of a scene in the NE at all. I tried to get involved with organising meets some time ago but nothing ever really came of it

Sorry

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ha ha , agree with shiu come down south!!![H]
WHere've you been hiding fella - not seen you kicking about since Walton months ago [:S]

C
yeah i know last couple of months have been difficult as my girlfriends dad passed away literally a couple of weeks

after the walton meet . It was only recent that I have been back but I sold my car last week [:'(]

But good to hear from ya pal[Y]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Aw, thanks Shiuming [:D]

Actually I'll be leaving for that neck of the woods tomorrow morning some point. Are you going to e38?

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
yeah i know last couple of months have been difficult as my girlfriends dad passed away literally a couple of weeks

after the walton meet . It was only recent that I have been back but I sold my car last week [:'(]

Bro... [{][}] (< that's a manly kinda long-time-no-see hug OK peeps [^o)]) good to see ya around, must be such a difficult time. Do pop back in, and join us for future meets, or even come along for a curry (click link in sig). Have you replaced the car at all? It was mint [Y]

·
Registered
159 Posts

Bro... [{][}] (< that's a manly kinda long-time-no-see hug OK peeps [^o)]) good to see ya around, must be such a difficult time. Do pop back in, and join us for future meets, or even come along for a curry (click link in sig). Have you replaced the car at all? It was mint [Y]
yeah cheers Shiu I will definately come to the future meets! Yeah I did replace the golf with an Audi S3 so still vag.

I did actually see my old golf today coming out of krispy kreme in New Malden and I did not realise how nice it looked when being driven by someone else!! I looked at the wheels going round and thought mmm they are nice wheels, then looked at the back end and thought mmm .. gt tdi , THEN looked at the number plate and thought oh my god thats my car [:|] and looks lovely[:'(]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Yeah I did replace the golf with an Audi S3 so still vag.
Yeah OK that'll do, LOL [:D]

I did actually see my old golf today coming out of krispy kreme in New Malden and I did not realise how nice it looked when being driven by someone else!! I looked at the wheels going round and thought mmm they are nice wheels, then looked at the back end and thought mmm .. gt tdi , THEN looked at the number plate and thought oh my god thats my car [:|] and looks lovely[:'(]
Hahahaha! Quality! [:D] You should have walked up to the car, tapped on the window and told the driver you were checking up to make sure your baby was being well looked after [Y]

[:O] You were at Krispy Kreme today [:p] I work in New Malden. Give us a shout.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
How weird.

A few years ago on this forum the NE was the most active area, followed closely by the NW and there was nowt going on down south...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad to see that this topic was useful for something. not one member from the NE has posted[:O] theres got to be some folk interested somewhere up here.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

yeah cheers Shiu I will definately come to the future meets! Yeah I did replace the golf with an Audi S3 so still vag.

new malden has a krisby kreme? since when, i have never seen it there

1 - 20 of 185 Posts