Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got-cha [;)]

Save for the sat-nav, that's my exact desired colour and spec... think someone is trying to tell me something? if you go onto www.wearside.audi.co.uk and search their stocklist you can get some massive pics of the car.

Think I'm in love and it's just made my mind up for sure on the GTI vs A3 - another one leaves for the dark side.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
STOP IT! the pair of you - otherwise she'll be finding a very odd shaped new kitchen on the drive and I won't be allowed out to play for a very long time!!

I'm going home before I ring them up. I'm getting all flighty here!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Just noticed that it has got sat-nav albeit the cheaper CD version, even easier/cheaper to do a full RNS-E conversion then, think around ?450... [;)]

Or have i got the wrong end of the stick as usual and you don't actually want the sat-nav lol? [:D]

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
They must have done something right with these S line things...

Beddie, Stunt, MikeTDI, Curley from our parish alone have moved to derv S lines.

I think they are rotten....[:p]

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just noticed that it has got sat-nav albeit the cheaper CD version, even easier/cheaper to do a full RNS-E conversion then, think around ?450... [;)]

Or have i got the wrong end of the stick as usual and you don't actually want the sat-nav lol? [:D]
Aye I'm not that bothered about it - I'd rather they knocked some money off and stuck me in the new style radio with an ipod link....

I'm just about to show it to Liz... I may not be back [:O]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
They must have done something right with these S line things...

Beddie, Stunt, MikeTDI, Curley from our parish alone have moved to derv S lines.

I think they are rotten....[:p]
Who's rotten Gaz the members, the cars or both.[:p]

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Both!!

Seriously we've put ourselves out of the frame regarding uk-mkivs.net stands on the shows, especailly Tatton Park, which is "our" show!

Any ideas what we can do about that?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Both!!

Seriously we've put ourselves out of the frame regarding uk-mkivs.net stands on the shows, especailly Tatton Park, which is "our" show!

Simple, we form a splinter group for rejected uk-mkivs german car owners... [;)]

We just need a catchy name, some signature club wear and a nifty logo for our bumper stickers...

I'll grab hold of a dozen prussian helmets and some Lederhosen for starters.. [:D]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Both!!

Simple, we form a splinter group for rejected uk-mkivs german car owners... [;)]

We just need a catchy name, some signature club wear and a nifty logo for our bumper stickers...

I'll grab hold of a dozen prussian helmets and some Lederhosen for starters.. [:D]
Hmmm.. uk-vag.net would do it quite nicely.

Shame its taken already[:D]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
loving the black grille. is it me or do the used slines go for waaaay much more than brand new ones?! ok mines not got bose, or sat-nav, and i think those wheels are a ?200 extra, but i paid nearly ?3000 less than that, and mines brand new!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts