Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1694 Posts

·
MK6 Dubber
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wowwaaawwweeewwaaaaaa.. now that is a wikid looking fox oh GOLF! now let me get my modding ideas and your money and we have a show winner hahahaha!
im already thinking, your mod-ing ideas and my detailing skills i think we will have us a winner lol

[*]
liking that alot.

what are the specs?

whats your warranty like if you mod it?
thanks bro. its an S so its got all the basics on it AC, MP3 so on, the only things i ordered for it was the candy white paint, carpets, mudflaps, fog lights and one more thing that on the way lol so keep a look out.

i think with most new vw the warranty is 3 years but i can lose it if i touch the suspension, the brakes and something els that i forget. so going to have to be careful with my decisions. [heat]

·
MK6 Dubber
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New car is the nuts bro
......you best start driving to meets now!!
thanks man..... yh defo bro, been waiting 4 months to
Faisal he didnt even tell me he had it on order.. jst turned up outside my house teling me there was something wrong with the corsa and i should have a look... yeah they bloody was it became a mk6 LOL.. next meet hes there with us man!
come on bro you no it was worth it just to see the look on you face lol, love iiiiiiiit [doh].

·
MK6 Dubber
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Bro, slam it....get some dished wheels spaced nicely.....keep it clean....and you've got a winner

Mem's face would've been jokes.....I dunno how you kept it to yourself for so long!
i got to say it was not an easy job, specially when we went down to VW and he was telling me how good the mk6 is, when i only had about 4 weeks for it to come lol [:O]

·
MK6 Dubber
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
the 1st thing on my new car had to be the wheels so out with the old or should i say ugly and in with the new and pretty lol.

DSC02166.jpg picture by vdub-a1

DSC02149.jpg picture by vdub-a1

so i when with the GTI look and got myself a set of monza shadows with a stretch tyre- the lowest diamondback tyres i could get and asked to get a bit of the euro look with the rim and the tyre but nothing that's going to stick out too much just incase i lose my warranty or something. [banned]

DSC02110.jpg picture by vdub-a1
DSC02112.jpg picture by vdub-a1

DSC02111.jpg picture by vdub-a1

so i had to go with the monza shadows as im thinking the GTI look for this car and a bit of tradition from my polo RIP . putting them on soon so keep it locked.

1 - 20 of 1694 Posts