Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to gauge interest in organising a trackday school at Knockhill for VAG-based cars only, around March time next year. Many people have shown interest in the school, mainly because you get tuition and confidence-building stuff before you go out on your own.

I have approached Knockhill and they are willing to sort something out for us. I'm looking for around 25 cars and the cost would be ?55 a head - the trackday school would be a Saturday morning from 9 'til 12, tuition and class stuff from 9 until 11:30 then an open track for the last 30 mins. I attended this school last year and it was very good, well worth it if you fancy a go on track but are worried about it.

I am opening it up to SEAT, VW, Skoda and Audi forums to try and get the numbers.

Any interest?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sounds good to me, I'd be up for that, always wanted to do knockhill, but wouldn't want to go on the track with a bunch of idiots.

·
Registered
766 Posts
wow wait a minute, what do you lot think this is uk-mkivs courtesy car???

no way you lot ain't touching my baby, if anybodys going to roll it on it's roof it'll be me[:eek:)][:D][;)]

(only kidding folks[:D])

you can have a blast if u want but fairs fair if u want a shot of mine i get a shot of yours, so i'ii have keys to cats,vrooms and the r32 please[:D]

lol your going on the track with us D?? if u can keep up with my buggy[:p][;)]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 28/09/2004 19:07:26

you can have a blast if u want but fairs fair if u want a shot of mine i get a shot of yours, so i'ii have keys to cats,vrooms and the r32

what's wrong with mine................[:(][:(]

I hope this goes ahead, really enjoyed my last outing at knockhill....

You've got to be driving like a complete muppet to have an "oooh sh#te" moment[:p]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by Bowdie on 28/09/2004 19:27:06

you can have a blast if u want but fairs fair if u want a shot of mine i get a shot of yours, so i'ii have keys to cats,vrooms and the r32

what's wrong with mine................[:(][:(]

Well if you're gettin jealous I guess I'll have yours [:p] What a hardship eh?

Whaddaya mean it's not to keep??

(I'd better clear off now, not even going! - not unless I get my new one in Dec)

·
Registered
766 Posts
(I'd better clear off now, not even going! - not unless I get my new one in Dec)

[/quote]

?? new one in December, tell us more[:D], is it going to faster than mine[:eek:)]

·
Registered
473 Posts

lol your going on the track with us D?? if u can keep up with my buggy[:p][;)]

Yeah but I'll give you a head start tho G [:p]

·
Registered
582 Posts
yeh Cat, tell us more[:p] what ya getting?

We'll all need a head start from B15ETJ - won't be able to see a thing for his bond-esque smoke screen [;)][:D]

Are you bringing the van Gerard[?]

ROLL ON MARCH [:)]

·
Registered
582 Posts
To get you all in the mood I thought I'd post some piccies of my trackday...........check out some of the stuff I was up against[:I]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Room for one more[:D]

Posted Image

Yep thats a TVR 350C

Posted Image

and that's a radical with an Ultima in the background[:O]

Posted Image

·
Registered
766 Posts
ooh i'm scared of eleses now since one crashed behind me last week just missing me and nearly wiping me out[:(]

hope this goes ahead, will be fun[:D], if u lot can keep up with me[:eek:)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Blinkin' flip Bowdie, I thought this thread was about not scaring people [;)]

Ger, na mate not faster than yours - thinking about a PD one-dirty.

Faster than mine is all i'm looking for!

Seen the perfect one as well, in the best colour too [:D]. Shame they won't keep it till December tho [:(]. Oh yeah that and the price.

Got some investigations to do before I'll know more...

·
Registered
766 Posts
lol i like what it says on the side window of the scooby...........hmmmm scooby's lol

you moving over to the dark side cat, with a dirty diesel lol[:p]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 28/09/2004 22:30:16

you moving over to the dark side cat, with a dirty diesel lol[:p]

nnoooooooooooo[;)][:D]

1 - 20 of 178 Posts