luke

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just got a vag com cable off ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-KKL-Vag-Com-Cable-Interface-VW-Audi-Seat-Skoda_W0QQitemZ8018766098QQcategoryZ30921QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gotta say it is excellent, logs, graphs realtime info, view/deletes error codes, works with revo. There is also limited functional vag com software free, I have obtained full blown software well worth a look and cheap.
how did u get the full version of the software mate?

Download it from Ross-tech but it won't work with an ebay cable. £260ish for a proper cable.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
i was actually thinking of maybe buying the proper version from ross-tech, but it does cost big bucks, literally lol. is it worth it?

G

·

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got an ebay version and it runs a full copy of vag com.
what seller did you get it from mate? and how much was the full version software?

cheers mate
This one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAG-COM-409-1-USB-KKL-VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-Diagnostics-UK_W0QQitemZ150298287310QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150298287310&_trkparms=72%3A1299%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

And software cost me nothing.
i had a look on the ebay link you provided. they say its the 409.1 version but that is the 'shareware' version according to ross-tech, so its NOt the full version is it? even if it was, how would u know?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Latest version is 805 and this won't work with an ebay lead. If your car's 2002 or earlier the shareware version usually does all you need. Registered version does all cars and is constantly updated.

G

·
I use the full verison. I didnt get it from that seller so whatever the listing says is irrelevant.

Its not a legit copy. I'm not going to say anymore on the subject.[:#]

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I happen to have an ebay cable none of this £200 cable nonsense and it works fine with a full copy of vagcom for me....... wouldnt waste money spending big amounts on something that you can get really cheap

Richard

G

·
I happen to have an ebay cable none of this £200 cable nonsense and it works fine with a full copy of vagcom for me....... wouldnt waste money spending big amounts on something that you can get really cheap

Richard
And where did you get your copy of vag com?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts