Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Anyone in/near Ashford, Kent with a Vag-Com who could make my alarm beep? I have an early 2000 model 1.8T AGU.

Much appreciated if anyone can do it!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey. Im in Ashford kent...would I have noticed your car?

Anyways...im hopefully getting Vag-com asap....so will let you know when its sorted

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow at last! A local V-Dubber! You may have noticed me, black with black wheels and polished rims.

What do you drive?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think I put a spotted post up, around christmas time about your car....R9 YAN or something similiar number plate in black???. Think I saw it parked in Lidls/fitness first car park.

I drive a lowly 1.4 due to insurance reasons...its a black 3dr, with santa monicas and Hella RCCR's....usually parked outside lidls/gym

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep that's me! That's weird I always look on the spotted posts and didn't see that! I go down the gym quite a lot so I'm sure I've seen your car. How long you owned it?

EDIT: Just found the post and replied! lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
ive owned it ages...Its parked outside lidls a lot as I work there part time, usually in one of the disabled bays.

Only spotted it once..over christmas period...but was looking good.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it a W reg? If so then yes I have seen it and it looks very smart indeed, always a lot shinier than mine lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
I work in ashford.

i have an R reg blue golf with 18" alloys and a few other bits and bobs like valances and just fitting fogs.

i work near to J10 on often see a black golf which looks like it has A8 alloys, any of you?

i did have *** com but its playing up at the minute

·
Registered
165 Posts
Is it a W reg? If so then yes I have seen it and it looks very smart indeed, always a lot shinier than mine lol
Yeah its a W-reg and usually quite shiney. Il have to keep a look out for a filthy Golf in the car park.

And blue golf man...think ive spotted your car in ashford too, ages ago....do you have A8's

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah its a W-reg and usually quite shiney. Il have to keep a look out for a filthy Golf in the car park.

And blue golf man...think ive spotted your car in ashford too, ages ago....do you have A8's
no not A8's there kahn reps. a bit different but they still have a bit of an oem look to them.

here is a bad pic of the

this is the kahn ones on a mk5

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi Mate,

Do you ever travel to surrey? If so give us a shout and can sort you out.
Hiya can you do the miles in tank mod with vag-com & where abouts in surrey are you m8 ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts